Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I like the Flamingo track suit but it's something I'd wear once and done. Colours don't suit me or where I live lol

anyone cop anything from the Bergdorf collab? If so, how are the pieces in person? Quality?

i copped the green shorts and burgundy tee, both set to arrive Wednesday. Pretty excited!
Copped the green tee, and received it, very nice quality and pretty thick, not sure if it was worth the $90 (after tax and shipping etc), but digging that gold kith logo on there..

Copped the green tee, and received it, very nice quality and pretty thick, not sure if it was worth the $90 (after tax and shipping etc), but digging that gold kith logo on there..

exceed your expectation? Heard the pics dont do the forrest green any justice, and that you really notice how awesome the color is in person.

Sneaker News with the helpful breakdown of each team's offering:

Adidas x Kith NYC Cobras
adidas COPA 17 Cleat – Kangaroo leather upper, chrome copper cleat plate
adidas Mundial Team TR – Kangaroo leather upper, new EVA turf midsole
adidas COPA 17 Ultra Boost – Kangaroo leather upper, debossed snakeskin, Boost midsole

On-pitch apparel: Home and Away uniforms, warm-up tops, goalie jerseys, compression tops and bottoms, socks
Off-pitch apparel: track suit, velour suit, t-shirts

Adidas x Kith Miami Flamingos
adidas ACE 17+ Pure Control Cleat – Primeknit upper, signature KITH toecap color blocking
adidas ACE 16+ Ultra Boost – Primary pink Primeknit upper, suede tongue, Boost midsole
adidas ACE 17 TR1 – ACE 17+ upper with new EVA turf midsole

On-pitch apparel: Home and Away uniforms, warm-up tops, goalie jerseys, compression tops and bottoms, socks
Off-pitch apparel: track suit, velour suit, t-shirts

Any news on pricing yet? Maybe I'm too hopeful but in for the white cobra jersey, grey flamingo jersey, cobra track pants and cobra ball. And maybe pure control cleats if I'm being impulsive.

I'm thinking back to my Adidas x Yohji Yamamoto x Real Madrid 3rd jersey from few years back on pricing ideas. Sidenote: that stuff gets faked A LOT. All this is not going to be cheap. Hoping for Adidas Soccer fairly reasonable and not Kith unreasonable pricing. Why I'm saying prioritize.

got the list down to 4 pieces. Copa UBs, Flamingo track pants, Flamingo warm up top, Cobra shorts. We'll see what the pricing is on the velour suits.

I kinda wish they broke up the collection, this is gunna be expensive.

collab is wild, i really cant decide on what to get. so much heat dropping at once
anyone cop anything from the Bergdorf collab? If so, how are the pieces in person? Quality?

i copped the green shorts and burgundy tee, both set to arrive Wednesday. Pretty excited!
that's exactly what i got as well, very good quality, definitely better than kith's usual stuff. tee and shorts are both on the heavier/thicker side though, so idk if i would wear them both when it's 90 degrees outside lmao. but the color of the shorts - that forest green or whatever its called - is beautiful in person. definitely feel like i choose the right color of shorts to get

Last edited:
Will get everything but pink **** , can't live my life blinded by Ronnie pushing all that ish on my wardrobe ... Except for the Aces, cop to trade or soemthing if anything

flamingo < cobra
fixed

wink.gif

Will get everything but pink **** , can't live my life blinded by Ronnie pushing all that ish on my wardrobe ... Except for the Aces, cop to trade or soemthing if anything

The bottoms look so nice though

haha, the snake print on the jerseys is really dope. I just like the colors of the flamingos stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom