Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Did the Columbia collab core fleece hoodies come in a bag like this? Doubled up on eBay with the discount, but I don't remember the writing on the back like this. Just trying to make sure it's authentic.
mine came a in a massive bag like that

I have a few OW pieces from last season and this season. Def good quality. Its probably gonna go through Ronnie's manufacturer so quality may still be Kith-esque, which isnt bad either.

Hell, im looking for that Nike x OW shirt that came out during All Star Weekend for under a buck. :lol:

OW isn't worth it imo 

I can tell they go with subtle details on the Kith pieces, but they'll be to expensive to even consider it.

This kind of streetwear that left the streets 

Last edited:
I have a few OW pieces from last season and this season. Def good quality. Its probably gonna go through Ronnie's manufacturer so quality may still be Kith-esque, which isnt bad either.

Hell, im looking for that Nike x OW shirt that came out during All Star Weekend for under a buck.
laugh.gif
if its kith made im hoping for kith prices

ive seen an xl for 138 on grailed

im waiting for those off white blazers tho, ******* fire 

nthat.gif

OW isn't worth it imo 

I can tell they go with subtle details on the Kith pieces, but they'll be to expensive to even consider it.

This kind of streetwear that left the streets 

Which kind?

OW is high end streetwear, theres a "presence" when you wear it. Its one of those rare instances where I admit the shirt/hoodie/whatever wears you and not the other way around, and at the end of it, it looks good.

off white is too loud and too much of a pop. I like subtle pieces and thats why I like a lot of Kith clothing

I have never understood the Praise Virgil gets.

and I know I am far from being a designer or even being fashion forward at all, hell just look at the brands I wear, but his tucked in tshirt style always made me laugh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom