Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

They take phone orders

And that kith ops tee is one of my faves from his collections

U know people be shy lmao

Or they just know by calling in you'll get a lazy employee who doesn't care to even look for the product.

Happens more often than not.

So they rather trust someone they've built a relationship with via this thread.

Last edited:
Or they just know by calling in you'll get a lazy employee who doesn't care to even look for the product.

Happens more often than not.

So they rather trust someone they've built a relationship with via this thread.

Well if y'all try calling and interact you'll be pleasantly surprised. Before the boost baby era and up until today you can call and have certain items shipped.

I've also had situations where I would win a raffle and would be unable to pick up at designated window. Ask for a manager and boom they hold it upon request.

Had a pair of their Colette Powerbeats break (probably my fault lmao) and they replaced immediately.

I've never been snubbed by their CS.

Same goes for supreme.

Idk I guess I got lucky with the associates who answered the phone.

Well if y'all try calling and interact you'll be pleasantly surprised. Before the boost baby era and up until today you can call and have certain items shipped.

I've also had situations where I would win a raffle and would be unable to pick up at designated window. Ask for a manager and boom they hold it upon request.

Had a pair of their Colette Powerbeats break (probably my fault lmao) and they replaced immediately.

I've never been snubbed by their CS.

Same goes for supreme.

Idk I guess I got lucky with the associates who answered the phone.

Supreme CS isn't ******, they are always helpful when I'm instore and want an item

Back
Top Bottom