Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Got my aspen pants in yesterday, damn.. they are super nice. Fit huuuuge though lol but I can make them work.

Shoutout to the helpful gentleman in this thread as always. :nthat:

mvp right there
smokin.gif

in other news, my kith UBs have been in "pre shipment" on USPS since Dec. 31st. I know technically theres only been 2 business days since then but its a little strange.

Anyone in the Eugene/Oregon area, have you guys had bad weather lately? Thats what the dude is blaming it on.
I'm in Oregon... we just got a bunch of snow

so got the response trails in today, holy **** they run huge! got the same size as my UBs (10.5) and im swimming in the trails, need to size down to a 10 or honestly even a 9.5 that's how much room i have. the 10.5 is literally unwearable. so if anyone sees a 10 or a 9.5 restock anywhere by some miracle.. let me know 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Yea they're built like boots guys. Def go down half size.

That OH teddy boost god said TTS but I think he got wide feet

so got the response trails in today, holy **** they run huge! got the same size as my UBs (10.5) and im swimming in the trails, need to size down to a 10 or honestly even a 9.5 that's how much room i have. the 10.5 is literally unwearable. so if anyone sees a 10 or a 9.5 restock anywhere by some miracle.. let me know 
nerd.gif

Seems like they run big, not sure what people were saying  when they were going TTS in these. Watched a youtube video and they even said it runs smaller than the kith mids. SMH good thing i went 0.5 down from TTS.

If you like the feel of baby cherubs against your fingers.

Do that trade asap lol

Specs, size and condition?
They're worn twice, size 10.5, OG everything. Only flaw is slightly rough suede on the top of the tongue and by the heel but I don't really mind that 

Seems like they run big, not sure what people were saying  when they were going TTS in these. Watched a youtube video and they even said it runs smaller than the kith mids. SMH good thing i went 0.5 down from TTS.
yea it was more of a "woah i actually caught a restock, gotta order as quick as i can" and my default is just going to my true size - which is a 10.5. i dont even think they had a 10 when i caught that drop on Wish. oh well.

Last edited:
If they're big, just go with thicker socks since they're meant to be lightweight boots anyway. I went tts (.5 down from ub and asics) and they fit me fine, actually a tad short tbh.

Bouta trade my UB's for ultramarines 
nerd.gif

How are they in person @bwood056  
UMs >>>> UBs IMO.

nerd.gif

Make sense. I was going to go .5 down (9) from TTS (9.5), essentially 1 full size down from my UB 1.0 size (10). May be time for the ole extra insole technique and thicker socks lol.
Yea they're built like boots guys. Def go down half size.

That OH teddy boost god said TTS but I think he got wide feet
I could absolutely be wrong, but I think Teddy boy said .5 down. He got another pair .5 down from his original I believe (I'm not a regular viewer of his, so I'm going off memory). I know he did say TTS on the UBs though.

Last edited:

UMs >>>> UBs IMO.

Make sense. I was going to go .5 down (9) from TTS (9.5), essentially 1 full size down from my UB 1.0 size (10). May be time for the ole extra insole technique and thicker socks lol.

I could absolutely be wrong, but I think Teddy boy said .5 down. He got another pair .5 down from his original I believe (I'm not a regular viewer of his, so I'm going off memory). I know he did say TTS on the UBs though.
Teddy did say 0.5 down from TTS. He got his TTS and said TTS works but rather have 0.5 down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom