Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

My sisters dumb saying shes going to kith tomorrow but doesnt realize its jan 1st...

I mean, they were open on Christmas, so why not New Years? :lol:

edit..

GREEEEAAAATTTTTTTT.. just what we needed after the Adidas drop, now one of their idols wears kith :smh:

Last edited:
Man most of y'all only started wearing kith clothing this past year. Sit down.

Last edited:
Man most of y'all only started wearing kith clothing this past year. Sit down.

They weren't there for the real kithmas deals [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Btw:

The best thing about their products is the dope ziplocs they come in.

I use them to travel all the time.

Kicks and clothes in them.

To be fair his clothes have gotten better and better the last 2 years

Agreed....

More so I just hate seeing the day after a drop more than 50% of it on eBay... People are starting to pay up for their stuff which will only make it harder to get anything you actually really want to wear...

Agreed....

More so I just hate seeing the day after a drop more than 50% of it on eBay... People are starting to pay up for their stuff which will only make it harder to get anything you actually really want to wear...

yesterday was proof of that. when you can't even grab a hoodie, it's not good.

could be tough times ahead.

this ain't 2013 Kith drop status.

Agreed....

yesterday was proof of that. when you can't even grab a hoodie, it's not good.

could be tough times ahead.

this ain't 2013 Kith drop status.

This is a christmas money phenomenon

Kids will be broke again in a few weeks

I really hope he keeps going strong into next year. I want pretty consistent drops
(Not a boost baby but new as of power ranger drop)

How does mossad at 440 sound? Got the feeling it can go down further. Seems like resellers need cash quick.

I really hope he keeps going strong into next year. I want pretty consistent drops
(Not a boost baby but new as of power ranger drop)

Yea but U one of the real ones. New or not.

Thanks bro. I originally had written Kith off cuz I was Fat and couldn't fit in to size 13 Asics or his clothes so I was just bitter.

Got my **** together so now I can flourish properly.

Back
Top Bottom