Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I went TTS (wide feet) and they fit good, I always GO TTS just to be safe but a lot of people go .5 down on Hu's if you have regular feet.
Repp for that info. Just adidas sizing is weird. I have wide feet also but I got two pairs of TD's (one in a size 8 and the other 9). the 8's feel like a 9 which I wear the most and the 9's are sitting in the closet ever since i got em from adidas. So I thought going .5 a size or even an 8 in HU would work.

Repp for that info. Just adidas sizing is weird. I have wide feet also but I got two pairs of TD's (one in a size 8 and the other 9). the 8's feel like a 9 which I wear the most and the 9's are sitting in the closet ever since i got em from adidas. So I thought going .5 a size or even an 8 in HU would work.

Damn, 2

But yea I would say 8.5. Love how they feel/look on feet, had the black pair

Hype or what not. IMO I think these are great. color pattern, stitching etc. I take my RC's over these but Kith UB's are still executed nicely.

note* ended up with two pairs cause my girl was trying incase I took that L during kith's release.

Last edited:

I don't know, I want to know if anyone would be willing to do that.
mossad=no

beluga is possible, why not just sell the beluga and buy the ub. seems easy enuff but you better hurry as the pr on ub will be going up. 

if i was to trade mine i would want a gl3 grail tho like total eclipse or leather backs. finding eclipse in a size 10 have been pretty rare lately. 

Undftd Brea had 8  pairs for the live raffle 
laugh.gif

thats 8 pairs more than I thought they would have for a raffle 
laugh.gif

as for End, if you won, you would have gotten charged first before you even receive a winning email. So if you haven't receive a charge and you also haven't received an email, win or lost, it's an L

Last edited:
Got my L from END. I am one of the few who has won a raffle from them before. Too bad the pair of shoes I won a while ago aren't my size.

Back
Top Bottom