Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Lol, I have to laugh at post like this, this is the age of social media, ppl will find info anywhere
Yeah, any serious reseller is well informed about these releases. Most bots update release info into the bot automatically. I'm not too concerned with sharing info with resellers. It's usually the guys that just want one pair that miss out on these. 

I'm SUPER happy you guys are finding these just as hard to get on, thought it was just my big ole foot.
laugh.gif
No it's everyone. Pretty common complaint with these but at least they're nice once they're finally on. Probably just need to break them in a a little. 

the trail boosts are sleepers, way better material than the UB, but the model in general isn't as hyped.

Got my Trail Boosts and UB Mids in... Not really impressed with the UB Mids. It's still a KITH Filter kinda shoe lol

Trail Boosts are dope though. I missed the memo on sizing down so these look and fit huge. Would have been nice if I still lived up north

I was more impressed with them in person, but that's just me. The quality of the knit is top notch. The outsole looks super dope all white.

Got my Trail Boosts and UB Mids in... Not really impressed with the UB Mids. It's still a KITH Filter kinda shoe lol

Trail Boosts are dope though. I missed the memo on sizing down so these look and fit huge. Would have been nice if I still lived up north
I agree that the UB's are very much a Kith filter type of shoe but at this point I think that was a bit expected. I'm actually a bigger fan of the shoes in person now after a few days because of the details and different colors that weren't immediately noticeable in the promo pics. More than likely keeping my pair at this point.

Kinda mad that I slept on the Trail boosts though. It's a much simpler shoe and I would have enjoyed em in these colder NYC months.

the trail boosts are sleepers, way better material than the UB, but the model in general isn't as hyped.

Yeah but you can get regular Adidas Trail boost for $80. No need to pay the up charge just for the kith name, for a shoe that's meant to hike in

lol $140 for a champion hoodie wtf. its bad enuff a shirt will be $60 shipped smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom