Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

nerd.gif

It's just that tons of dudes came in here from the Adidas threads looking for handouts and didn't even bother to read back in the thread for info they could have easily found in regards to the boosts. They didn't contribute anything to thread except for clogging it up with stupid questions that could have easily been answered by taking a few minutes to read the thread.
but you were that guy once, so stop acting holier than thou

It's just that tons of dudes came in here from the Adidas threads looking for handouts and didn't even bother to read back in the thread for info they could have easily found in regards to the boosts. They didn't contribute anything to thread except for clogging it up with stupid questions that could have easily been answered by taking a few minutes to read the thread.
I hear you man. It's really not all that serious. I just like to talk about sneakers with other people who like to talk about sneakers. Perhaps my answers could have been answered, but honestly there's so many posts since the UBs dropped that I thought it'd be easier to just ask about how Kith handles certain things.

First and foremost, please rep @cnebrask anytime he posts. Without him sending in his pair without hesitation, we would have been at a standstill. Also thanks to all the guys that uploaded pics and sent me info via the DMs, you know who you are.

Second, someone sell me size 10.5 Salmon Toe 2.0s for a good price (cause I deserve it
laugh.gif
)

Third, what you've been waiting for:

Greetings,

Thank you for sending your shoes to ASICS America Corporation. Our team appreciates your willingness to send your product for inspection to verify the authenticity of the shoes - H54FK.6540 GEL-LYTE III SALMON/COVE. The shoes have been inspected and after a detailed investigation with cooperation of our ASICS Tiger team, our team came to the following conclusions:

• The shoes have been compared to a production sample. The craftsmanship and quality of the shoes is flawless. No defects were found between the production sample and the pair we received from you. Materials and hues matched the components used for the production sample.
  • The boxes between our production sample and your pair of shoes are different. 2015 boxes, like the ones used for the GEL-LYTE III "HOMAGE", do not specify gender. An integration of gender specifications in boxes occurred with the 2016 boxes to show "MEN'S" or "WOMEN'S" and said boxes were not launch until January 2016 (post-release date of GEL-LYTE III "HOMAGE"). 
  • The tags between the two shoes are different. Our production pair has 8/15, whereas your pair has 02/16. Although the shoes show 02/16 as the production date, the shoes have been deemed authentic as our records indicate that 778 units were produced with 02/16 production for Kith online.
Rest assured the shoes we received are, in fact, authentic.
Kind regards,

First and foremost, please rep @cnebrask anytime he posts. Without him sending in his pair without hesitation, we would have been at a standstill. Also thanks to all the guys that uploaded pics and sent me info via the DMs, you know who you are.

Second, someone sell me size 10.5 Salmon Toe 2.0s for a good price (cause I deserve it
laugh.gif
)

Third, what you've been waiting for:
That's awesome. I'm glad you guys scored. The homage are one of the sickest pair of shoes I've ever seen.

Excited for 

I've been interested in many of his collabs, unfortunately I excel at copping Ls, so this was the first chance I had to go from a lurker on these boards to needing to actually look for insight. But I get it.
It's all love in here with these dudes, no worries. I don't think anyone actually has any ill-intent whatsoever.  

I lurk this thread for the comedy and only have anything meaningful to contribute whenever he releases a New Balance collab. Most of the regulars on here not only enjoy Ronnie's shoes but also his clothing as well.

I mainly mess with his NBs, although I was really feeling his work with Asics this year for sure (though I struck out on Mossads and ST). Never bought anything from Kith clothing wise except their Stance Socks (which are A+).

With that said, I just had a chance to check Ronnie's IG story out and saw that he's releasing a Coca-Cola logo shirt in Korean 
nthat.gif
Must cop now...

Also, thanks again to @Munchy  for all the hard work. Well done and repped. Congrats to all those who copped the Homages, I still can't rock mismatched shoes.

"the shoes have been deemed authentic as our records indicate that 778 units were produced with 02/16 production for Kith online"

so why didn't Kith get them??

"the shoes have been deemed authentic as our records indicate that 778 units were produced with 02/16 production for Kith online"

so why didn't Kith get them??
That's my question as well. Still doesn't answer how Ruze has these and not Kith, lol. 778 is a lot, though, and if Ruze got the whole lot then it means that all the stock they've got up online is legit.

Back
Top Bottom