Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Man you just trying to hype up your size 13 :lol:

Restock on Kithmas ain't outside the realm of possibility. Especially considering how much Kith had.

I'm hoping these drop to the 350 range so I can double ip

Nah im not worried. Ill stash until they come back up if they dip really low. Honestly just wanted an excuse to use the word "Keithmas". Its hilarious! :lol:

On another note. Dudes calling other dudes ugly in a serious tone. Gotta be a RF thread......

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. This thread has really derailed. Some of y'all need to stop getting so worked up over something said on a message board. It's childish.

Anyways, I'm not expecting much, but I would be so stoked if ST GL3's were included tomorrow since I didn't even have a chance to cop during the release. Wishful thinking, I know. Happy holidays y'all!

Nah im not worried. Ill stash until they come back up if they dip really low. Honestly just wanted an excuse to use the word "Keithmas". Its hilarious!
laugh.gif

One another note. Dudes calling other dudes ugly in a serious tone. Gotta be a RF thread......
**** is nuts in here 
roll.gif

I wouldn't mind the Mykonos popping up tomorrow. The Cyclades were my favorite collab of the year, the colors just pop so damn much, so I wouldn't mind completing the pack. That said, I think the Mykonos are going for under retail on eBay so I'd probably be better off going there.

How do you know?
a. he hasn't posted anything about it and the past two kithmas drops (the only two kithmas drops) he was hyping it up a couple of days before.

b. there hasn't been any new pages made on the backend of the site - "kithmas" page is still inactive.

c. kith usually sends out an email for kithmas with an early collections page link - gotten nothing.

d. if it is still happening today, we'll find out in about a half hour. otherwise i really doubt it's happening.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom