Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

all done, volcano gel lyte v stamp (class project/assignment)
Would be cool as a collage/painting IMO.  Maybe make Ronnie's entire collection as stamps or break it down by brand? would be super dope.

Last edited:
Stamp is fire
@bryanay1

Nice work!
pimp.gif
thanks guys!

Would be cool as a collage/painting IMO.  Maybe make Ronnie's entire collection as stamps or break it down by brand? would be super dope.
i was thinking of doing more in the future, im not good at painting lol but a collage on paper would be dope, may have to try it out

When looking at sizing the Leeds S is a size 32 in waist when usually kith does size 30 for size S. Dont know if the measurements are legit and it seems you need to size down?
judging the sizeing listed on the claayton and leeds cargo you would think you should size down on both compared to the mercer 3's that just released. in same boat myself. bought the mercer's in xl and waist size i would be a large in the cargo's. kinda sketched to order though. hoping the sizing kith has posted on the cargo is correct because i was thinking about buy a pair of the cargo's. 

Last edited:
What ever he's up to

Just be ready to strike

Quickly

Last edited:
I should get dibs on a pair of each unicorn for citing the Nigo rip-off weeks ago... But I'm just a BAPE fanboy...

Just got back from a BAPE Anonymous meeting... Ran into Ronnie... He said you guys got no shot at ST or Mossads...
roll.gif

seen those earlier, if those are whats dropping on 22nd or "legends day" or whatever im good. i just need st, will take mossad's if i am lucky but st are what i am all in for. been saving up few pairs for trade bait if i have to pay resell for them. 

and i should say the L for retail. i will get a pair of st whatever the cost unfortunately. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom