Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Well I broke even. I was literally about to get into a serious situation with kith. Luckily someone bought my pair and I broke off better that even.

I told them I was sending them back no matter what and THEY were going to pay my refund. These bastards wrote back and said if you send them back to us, we will simply take them and ship them back to you.

Was about to get hairy but it is over now

I like them, too, but I would have much preferred ST's be attached to them or if I purchased them with a disco 
ohwell.gif

Well I broke even. I was literally about to get into a serious situation with kith. Luckily someone bought my pair and I broke off better that even.

I told them I was sending them back no matter what and THEY were going to pay my refund. These bastards wrote back and said if you send them back to us, we will simply take them and ship them back to you.

Was about to get hairy but it is over now
lol not sure what you could have done short of a charge back

ronnie did explain the exclusivity of the item

Dope shots. Can't decide what rope laces to put in the kithstrike. Overall clean pair. Wish the toe box was suede.

I don't understand some of you. You buy the shoe and then you no longer want them because they are not a Kith exclusive? I hope that you don't want them anymore because you're hoping to get them at a sales price later on down the road and not simply because it's not longer kith exclusive. There is a difference between buying a collab and an exclusive GR. 

The shoe is a big fat yawn. No matter how you slice it. Save your money. 

Last edited:

I don't understand some of you. You buy the shoe and then you no longer want them because they are not a Kith exclusive? I hope that you don't want them anymore because you're hoping to get them at a sales price later on down the road and not simply because it's not longer kith exclusive. There is a difference between buying a collab and an exclusive GR. 

The shoe is a big fat yawn. No matter how you slice it. Save your money
Please don't reignite this fire sir  . This has been discussed to death + you're about 3 days late . 

Peace

CALL ME ZIVA DAVID 

eek.gif
 Source ?

Ronnie Fieg x ASICS Gel-Lyte III “Salmon Toe” Blue/Salmon September 30 Collector’s Set: $200 Regular Box: $130
9/30/11

back when RF collabs were 130 lmao 

Back
Top Bottom