Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yup. With that said was just in the train station and felt something on my head. Got longhair so didn't really pay it no mind and finally put my hand by my hair and then there's a big *** cockroach walking on my hand :smh:
Don't know how the hell that thing flew on me :smh:

That bug was about half the size of one of those, which is still pretty big :smh:

Last edited:
Trust, I'm not crying - I paid resale for a lot of RF drops and have no remorse.

But I can tell you as a business owner - you do NOT want to see someone reselling the shoes and be that dumb by posting the receipt.

Well there's been alotnof retail people fired the last couple of weeks.

So Ronnie does care

One super green is basically a months pay for their *** so can't even be mad at it

Everyone trying to trade yeezys for these. I don't trust yeezys on the aftermarket, too many fugazi jumpoffs

Everyone trying to trade yeezys for these. I don't trust yeezys on the aftermarket, too many fugazi jumpoffs

Agreed. Luckily I've copped multiples off the usual retailers.

I'd be too shook to cop yzy at resell but then again I would never pay resell for sneakers

Agreed. Luckily I've copped multiples off the usual retailers.

I'd be too shook to cop yzy at resell but then again I would never pay resell for sneakers
the money on paying resell I don't mind, but I'm super paranoid about having anything even be possibly fake. If I ain't copping something that either
A. They don't make fakes of
B. Retail
C. In front of the store for resell
D. Off someone I personally know is good money
I will most likely not mess with it, it ain't the money so much as the paranoia of being got with a fugazi pair.

the money on paying resell I don't mind, but I'm super paranoid about having anything even be possibly fake. If I ain't copping something that either
B. Retail
I will most likely not mess with it, it ain't the money so much as the paranoia of being got with a fugazi pair.

I've never got a fugazi pair of sneakers an I don't shop from the store direct like 9/10 times.

That goes for high end stuff also.

Last edited:
I've never got a fugazi pair of sneakers an I don't shop from the store direct like 9/10 times.

That goes for high end stuff also.
Not Saying You Have But Fakes Are So Good Nowadays I Wouldn't Be Surprised If One Pair Or Something Is Fake, fakes pairs are really rampant

Not Saying You Have But Fakes Are So Good Nowadays I Wouldn't Be Surprised If One Pair Or Something Is Fake, fakes pairs are really rampant

i agree with you its legit scary..........

yzy an AJ1 I've seen some good **** for example

Last edited:
And yea if I ain't cop a jordan 1 out the store I ain't buying it, them fakes get real. In size 12.5 they don't really make fakes though so it's a little different

B. Retail
I feel the same way when I don't buy shoes from retailer or from someone I know. I'm always skeptical about it being fake. 

goddamb every time i see them they're so sexy.

can't wait to see what fit u cook up w them bro

Yup. With that said was just in the train station and felt something on my head. Got longhair so didn't really pay it no mind and finally put my hand by my hair and then there's a big *** cockroach walking on my hand
mean.gif

Don't know how the hell that thing flew on me
mean.gif
lol this is why u won't see me on trains in NYC anymore

Back
Top Bottom