Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

dont be too hard on yourself if you ordered TTS

the hyprcats werent that big on me and i went TTS

So whats the resale gonna be?
tired.gif
kids gonna be stupid and ask for $335-375 right now. 

$325 once orders start being received. 

$275 once the great flood comes. 

but at the end of the day, paying that much is stupid when you can cop the blue J. Crew 1400's for retail -- which IMO look better 

dont be too hard on yourself if you ordered TTS

the hyprcats werent that big on me and i went TTS
I was worried for a second cause my TTS is 13, but then I realized there is no 12.5 so it doesn't make a difference...either way, just double up your socks.

kids gonna be stupid and ask for $335-375 right now. 

$325 once orders start being received. 

$275 once the great flood comes. 

but at the end of the day, paying that much is stupid when you can cop the blue J. Crew 1400's for retail -- which IMO look better 
it would be "stupid" to pay resale for the 577s cuz YOU think the 1400s look better?   
laugh.gif

anyway, got my 8

****. I just read *order 1/2 smaller!!!! JEFWIOFJI#U*)(#R)U#)(R#
You'll be ok unless you already wear your kicks roomy and not TTS. The half size down makes it feel TTS, the 1/2 up gives a fair amount of room for play and if you tend to wear your kicks half size up, then you'll be looking to lace down tight or stuff insoles into it lol. 577's also have a hard heel because its just that pure encap, so it might not be that bad of an idea to go insole...

Congratulations to everyone that got them. I passed. I'm really feeling the random release! Hope to see more from kith. For funzies I added a 11 to cart and got through to checkout, and then I went back to the shoe and noticed the recommendation to size down .5. So I removed the 11 from cart, added a 10.5 and got through to checkout again, and then I chose to pass. And then kicksdeals blew it up. lol

hopefully ur right. what insoles would u recommend? I forgot the ones they posted on the Jb forums for the 3's. they had it on ebay for like 12 bucks per pair i believe to stop the cracking.

Congratulations to everyone that got them. I passed. I'm really feeling the random release! Hope to see more from kith. For funzies I added a 11 to cart and got through to checkout, and then I went back to the shoe and noticed the recommendation to size down .5. So I removed the 11 from cart, added a 10.5 and got through to checkout again, and then I chose to pass. And then kicksdeals blew it up. lol
Yeah, that's the beauty of a quickstrike, err kithstrike... not everyone and their grandmas have a time locked down to gun for it. once things hit kickdeals, cya lol.

it would be "stupid" to pay resale for the 577s cuz YOU think the 1400s look better?   
laugh.gif

anyway, got my 8
I THINK it's stupid to pay resale for the name RF to be attached to a Journey's New Balance 

but ima let you cook... 

y'all know why y'all flock to RF's like sluts going to All Star Weekend

hopefully ur right. what insoles would u recommend? I forgot the ones they posted on the Jb forums for the 3's. they had it on ebay for like 12 bucks per pair i believe to stop the cracking.
i don't know which ones they were talking about, but a simple finishline sof sole where you can get from ebay or amazon for 15-20 bux will do and it feels great for casual daily wear. i have heel pains from years of bball too so have to have a soft ride in the heel. the normal chain sports stores have these 1/2 or 1/4 spenco's that are good too if you don't want to use full length insoles. they're thinner too, about 12 bux. i use them in my J's, the 1's, 3's, 4's, and Air Max 90's because it's necessary for those haha.

Last edited:
If I had money like that, I'd pay resale for every shoe i wanted, to avoid the headache of ecamping or regular camping. stop hating

Now the real question.. Will these look doper than the promo pics or worse?
i was just thinking the same thing! i'm hoping those navy blues are dark but rich... but knowing how kith's likes to saturate and bump their photo's up i wouldn't be too surprise if we get some powder looking pink shoes 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom