Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I saw that these are going to re release on kith.com next weekend with the global release. Anybody know if there is any truth to that?

Where are all the dudes saying the dooms wouldn't sell out and resellers would only make $20 bucks? I wish that was the reality to be honest. But as usual the haters are just full of ****. Really hoping for a wide release next week [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Where are all the dudes saying the dooms wouldn't sell out and resellers would only make $20 bucks? I wish that was the reality to be honest. But as usual the haters are just full of ****. Really hoping for a wide release next week [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Resell on these aren't too crazy. It's anywhere between 270-330 for a pair on Ebay (was even cheaper right after release) which is about 230-280 or so after fees. At 190 out of the door, it's a small comeup. I think prices on these might lower after the wider release.

The "wider" release will be much worst than this past weekend. I can guarantee you that right now.
Exactly. From my experience with the CNS and other past RF shoes, the global release is always much more difficult than the initial Kith drop. It's still worth a shot, but it's nothing to count on if you missed out initially.

Last edited:
Why would anyone pay resale right now knowing that there will be a wider release? When that wider release happens the price will go down and this is not a good sneaker to resell by any means.

Exactly. From my experience with the CNS and other past RF shoes, the global release is always much more difficult than the initial Kith drop. It's still worth a shot, but it's nothing to count on if you missed out initially.
I think it depends on where you're from.  CNS can still be found where I'm from in various sizes.  The retail is what seems to be scaring people off.  Not many people cared about the central parks and bk bridges here either so I guess it's hit and miss.  Usually WW release makes things easier to get because there are multiple spots getting them and it helps out international customers like myself because you don't get killed by the exchange rate and possible customs.

Google doesnt have the answers Sway. Online pnly or instores?
I think it depends on the store.  Do you follow any stores with consortium accounts on social media? They would post details of their drops there.  Considering that there are over 50 stores with consortium accounts, I wouldn't have the time to check them all and provide specific launch details.

Why would anyone pay resale right now knowing that there will be a wider release? When that wider release happens the price will go down and this is not a good sneaker to resell by any means.
you'd have to ask the hundreds of people paying 300+ for them on Ebay bud. 

you'd have to ask the hundreds of people paying 300+ for them on Ebay bud. 
If someone is paying more than $300 for these they need to seriously re-evaluate their life. I see a lot of pairs sitting on ebay and with other resellers, the hype has definitely died down. Also, from what I've seen pairs are averaging around $265-$285 and when taking into considerating ebay, paypal fees and other costs it seems like a waste of time to me.

Last edited:
If someone is paying more than $300 for these they need to seriously re-evaluate their life. I see a lot of pairs sitting on ebay and with other resellers, the hype has definitely died down. Also, from what I've seen pairs are averaging around $265-$285 and when taking into considerating ebay, paypal fees and other costs it seems like a waste of time to me.

View media item 1883812
seems to me hype is only going higher. These are the recently sold listings which makes me regret letting go of my extra pair on the low

Last edited:
seems to me hype is only going higher. These are the recently sold listings which makes me regret letting go of one of my extra pairs on the low
If you look at other sizes they're selling for a lot less than that. Looks like the popular sizes are going for more, which makes sense. Also, if you look on facebook people are listing them at $275 and you can probably talk them down.

Last edited:
im not sure why any of this resell talk matters.
Because of the sizing there is more of a chance people will have a shoe that doesn't fit. I got my girl a size 6 (her stan smith size) and I hope it fits, but if it doesn't, its nice to know I can get her something else.

Back
Top Bottom