Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

this silhouette is so intriguing and looks damn comfy. regardless of hype, I want to try them out.

First time I ever looked on reddit to read sneaker posts. Dudes are comparing this to yeezy drops, claiming resell over 1K *lols, closes reddit.com window*

own a couple of early tubulars..they nice for doing squats that's about it.  More a fan of boosts soles and will skip these.

So what's the consensus, are you guys staying TTS or .5 down? Still debating on this too. I would just cop em instore so I could try them on but not sure how much snow we're getting.

So what's the consensus, are you guys staying TTS or .5 down? Still debating on this too. I would just cop em instore so I could try them on but not sure how much snow we're getting.
I'm betting these fit exactly like Qasa Highs so go .5 down. Trust.

I think Ronnie said .5 down. Good luck with the blizzard! 
Yeah I saw that too, but I was just curious if everyone else was going to follow his advice or what other opinions people had, and thanks! Good luck to everyone too thats getting hit by the blizzard.

So is the women pair dropping at 12AM tonight as well?

The wife wants a pair, not sure how I'll secure two pairs. Do you think it will allow me to check out with one mens and one womens?

There is an actual women pair dropping right... like they're in womens sizing not mens?

saw the doom in person at kith today...they are nothing special imo. rather go with a qasa or footscape if i want that look.

Last edited:
Def gunna try instore . Really hate sizing down on anything . If it snows really bad then hopefully the line ain't bad. Gunna try kith bk.

If I'm a 8 in ultraboosts, should i still be sizing half size down? Typically an 8.5 in Nike. 

Last edited:
Anyone camping out?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom