Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I meant in terms of vs winter conditions. I know they're both **** but like which one would be better

I'd say Daytonas. Are you just choosing between those two because you don't want to spend money on something to beat or are your Mints and Daytonas already cooked? I've used Viotech Dunks as my daily walking shoes because I didn't want to spend the money on a new pair and I wasn't a fan of them anymore.

Last edited:
someone on twitter posted back before black friday that the shoes are loaded. Diamond Collab, West Coast Project, Sakuras, etc.
he would be right

also so are the primo diadoras and CNB NBs. im sure there will be more but that is what is currently loaded.

Tan yeezys for what the fiegs fair trade?
maybe for the blue box version, no way for the kith edition. tan 350s are gonna go for like PB prices when they first dropped, they're everywhere.

Last edited:

Via FB group - dudes insta name is the large tag
is that a fade on the midsole? 
sick.gif

personally, wasn't a fan of the faded midsole on the sakuras at all (ruined the shoe for me). gonna need to see full pics of this but so far not a fan

Back
Top Bottom