Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Branding at its finest.

I know the trend with "cereal milk" is hot in NYC right now (word to Momufuku Milk Bar), but a straight cereal bar?

mean.gif

This cereal thing is the utmost insult to the consumer. I would be justifiably angry if this crap works. Next time I see Ronnie Rieg I'm gonna go Tyrone on him and smudge his Pumas. I'll be sure to borrow an awful pump collab to do it.

it was pretty lit last night. Stores so clean, kinda mad cuz its further from me than the manhattan store. Kith treats was really creative, but im not sure how many people are going to be willing to shell out $6-7 dollars for a half bowl of cereal

the cereal **** is so odd. 

if he went and started it unrelated to kith, i could understand. 

but now you have a bunch of ron ron followers just buying cereal. does that really have longevity? 

i like cereal a lot but its literally the easiest thing to prepare if u have functioning arms, u can get 2-3 boxes for whatever rondawg is charging

isn't their a store that specializes in PBnJ sandwiches or that rice pudding place? NYC is where the niche of the niche can flourish. I guess it's odd bc it's Aaron doing it lol.

Kith restocked the Yankees fitteds- the one with the yanks logo and the one with the kith logo. Pretty dope. Also, of all things, the cereal line is out the frickin door. Ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom