Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Thanks guys. I ended up going down a size since my original mercers were definitely a size too big even at the waist. I believe these white label will fit similar.

I hate to repeat myself but does anybody own the Kith x Aime Hillside Crew? Really wanna buy it today cuz of the sale and want to know how it fits

I want to but didn't have time to head into the city today

Those hats should have been sold online , he's making it into a two day trip, kith NYC then Yankee stadium on Tuesday lol.

Ordered the undershirt 3-pack and received 2 greys and a black. No navy. What's the best way to get in contact with their customer service?

wonder if there's any hats left.

that trip to Yankee stadium is annoying.

they give you tickets though.

I woke up today and the kith app had a notification with a promo code.. I forgot the code does anyone have it?

I woke up today and the kith app had a notification with a promo code.. I forgot the code does anyone have it?
It was for July 4th only and it was 40% off select items. Don't worry most of the items were pretty old, but I shelled out $90 on the Kith x Aime Hillside Crew

It was for July 4th only and it was 40% off select items. Don't worry most of the items were pretty old, but I shelled out $90 on the Kith x Aime Hillside Crew

Thanks!

I own almost every piece of the kith x aime clothing.. My favorite kith collab. All the waffle lined stuff is great for fall/winter.

Debating whether or not I wanna put up this unknown retail for the fitted and then go to a baseball game Tuesday.

Could you tell me how the hillside crew fits? Worried it will fit big

In my opinion it fits a little big but that's how I feel.. Not enough to warrant sizing down in my opinion.
I'm 5'9 160lbs and it depends on the fit your going for I don't go too tight so the large is fine for me.

Last edited:
Could you tell me how the hillside crew fits? Worried it will fit big
the collabo is tts, but u should prob size up if your interested in the traditional stuff from Aime Leon Dore. and to tell u the truth the quality on the collabo isn't as good as the regular Aime Leon Dore stuff. I have alot of the traditional stuff from them and it's way better.

Back
Top Bottom