Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Can I get a legit check and what's a good price these are going for now a days

33z5tnd.jpg

207q4up.jpg

GTFan vid of the lows.

Still tempted to scoop. Not 100% though.

I'm gonna cop, just need to figure out whether or not to go to TTS  or .5 down. I'm skeptical of the .5 down recommendations. I ordered some 698 with a leather lining and they fit fine to me TTS. I'm going to try them on again. I just don't like snug shoes.

I'm gonna cop, just need to figure out whether or not to go to TTS  or .5 down. I'm skeptical of the .5 down recommendations. I ordered some 698 with a leather lining and they fit fine to me TTS. I'm going to try them on again. I just don't like snug shoes.
I have tried on a couple different R698's and all fit me perfectly when I go .5 down. Not snug at all. I have the Saharas which have a leather liner and went .5 down on those too. I have normal width feet.

Looks like Ronnie started sending out shoes to YouTubers. I saw GTFan and Eddie Win with them. Maybe they heard Paulie Hussle complaining lol

Looks like Ronnie started sending out shoes to YouTubers. I saw GTFan and Eddie Win with them. Maybe they heard Paulie Hussle complaining lol
Yup. What better way to change negative opinions and sway hypebeasts by sending the shoes to social influencers who will promote it. Does it change the looks of the shoe? No. Does it make people reconsider? Sadly, yes.

Last edited:

Yup. What better way to change negative opinions and sway hypebeasts by sending the shoes to social influencers. Does it change the looks of the shoe? No. Does it make people reconsider? Sadly, yes.
Yeah and those dudes probably can't say anything negative on it. Eddie Win's reaction to opening seemed forced.

Eddie gets his from puma iirc and GTFan probably just got his from the japan drop. both are usually pretty straight froward where they got them from for the most part.

Yup. What better way to change negative opinions and sway hypebeasts by sending the shoes to social influencers who will promote it. Does it change the looks of the shoe? No. Does it make people reconsider? Sadly, yes.
Eddie got his from PUMA im pretty sure, I dont think Ronnie was involved. But ya Puma trying to market these uglys as much as they can

Eddie gets his from puma iirc and GTFan probably just got his from the japan drop. both are usually pretty straight froward where they got them from for the most part.
Pretty certain GTFan got his from Kith. He mentioned that they "only sent him the low." Plus I don't recall him really promoting where he got his kicks before like he is with these unless he got them for promo purposes.

Last edited:
Pretty certain GTFan got his from Kith. He mentioned that they "only sent him the low." Plus I don't recall him really promoting where he got his kicks before like he is with these unless he got them for promo purposes.

And that def could be the case about GTFan. I imagine that RF might do that (sending you tubers kicks) more in the future. Seems like pretty cheap promotion for brands.

And that def could be the case about GTFan. I imagine that RF might do that (sending you tubers kicks) more in the future. Seems like pretty cheap promotion for brands.
Yup. It's nothing new and a pretty smart/cheap idea for brands when the product fits the target market.... unlike all these hot IG girls that get paid to promote their Protein World and FitMate drinks... no one cares lol

he did. saw the transaction on twitter

pretty cool theyre doing that regardless of why theyre doing it.

he did. saw the transaction on twitter

pretty cool theyre doing that regardless of why theyre doing it.
He also said they are probably going to be in the top 5 collabs this year....instantly lost all credibility. 

finally grabbed a pair of Cove for a great price. They feel great. Can you guys check if they are legit tho? lol

Last edited:

I know he's mentioned getting shoes from Finishline in a few of his recent New Balance videos, so the promotion stuff seemed to begin earlier this year.

He also said they are probably going to be in the top 5 collabs this year....instantly lost all credibility. 

Did he really say that? It seemed like he was trying to avoid a true answer on Twitter. He kept saying "get it if you like the colorway" instead of what he thought of them. If he said top 5 somewhere, then wow.....

Back
Top Bottom