Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I'm already missing the old days when my international shipment arrived after 10 days and i judt had to pay a 15$ fee to the UPS guy for their "door custom service" - Definitely prefer that instead of waiting 10 days for an international Label being created...

anyone know the best way to go about cleaning this stain? no idea how i got it or what it's from, just looked down and it was there. love the CPs, wore them pretty much once a week since release

anyone know the best way to go about cleaning this stain? no idea how i got it or what it's from, just looked down and it was there. love the CPs, wore them pretty much once a week since release
high polymer eraser

This dude has fallen completely off man it's not even funny he's not even a designer to me he's just recycling stuff, smn it's an end of era he shoes move barely now and his clothes don't even sell like that
What? Again with this?

How is exactly is he falling off? Cause of  your  opinion that he's recycling stuff? He just expanded his store and said himself in an interview that he wants his clothes to be more readily available, hence the larger stock, hence his "clothes not selling out".

Would it make you feel better if the purchases you made today were sold out tomorrow and you have some exclusive **** in your wardrobe?

Last edited:
But what memorable NEW runner did he drop this year? He's not so far gone that he's going to lose all popularity in the near future, but if the years keep trending down like this it could happen faster than you think. High production numbers x higher prices x mediocre colorways = recipe for disaster when your company was founded on elitism.

Sage was a nice new colorway that he dropped.  COAs were fire as well. I also think that Brooklyn Bridges and Central Parks were not classic releases compared to other Ronnie releases however they are still nice and im glad people are sleeping on those now. Ronnie did not do nowhere near as bad as people are complaining.

But what memorable NEW runner did he drop this year? He's not so far gone that he's going to lose all popularity in the near future, but if the years keep trending down like this it could happen faster than you think. High production numbers x higher prices x mediocre colorways = recipe for disaster when your company was founded on elitism.

Opinion after opinion.

Thats what you think, no one knows how hes doing, but he woudnt of expanded his store if he was doing so terrible, would he?

His prices for a streetwear brand are a bit higher than the average but theres lesser known streetwear/menswear brands that are triple his prices. Just hop into Atrium and you'll see what I mean.

Opinion after opinion.

Thats what you think, no one knows how hes doing, but he woudnt of expanded his store if he was doing so terrible, would he?

Didn't say he's doing bad, but would you not agree that the new influx of customers are fickle? How long will they stay around when his shoes stop reselling for a lot and the "cool" factor is lost? He's already pissing his core customers off because they have that just us attitude and seeing every 16 year old on Instagram and YouTube with the sneakers is only going to fly for so long. I'm not saying RF is done, but if he strings together another year or two like 2014 and it will get interesting.

i don't like everything that rf puts out, but to say he's completely fallin off is just hatin.he's got an eye for sneaker design and he will hold onto his niche for a long time.you can't deny that. of course things die down a little bit after the initial hype, but he's expanding his brand to take it to the next level.you don't have to like every release he drops.that's not viable, but you have to respect his hustle and give him his props. he will be around for awhile, believe that...

Shape looks all sorts of wrong. That toe looks like the hunchback of Notre Dame wore it.

And 17 feedback? Nah man don't do it.
Wasn't planning on it, but thanks for the input. Hopefully other NTers, see these are fakes. First fake cove and mints I have seen.

Wasn't planning on it, but thanks for the input. Hopefully other NTers, see these are fakes. First fake cove and mints I have seen.
wow I saw the mints and they looked fake the moment I saw them comparing them to my own pair, but I'm surprised didn't know they made fake coves

Opinion after opinion.

Opinion after opinion.

higher production mean's he's actually making more money though.. if the clothes don't sell out it's probably not the end of the world from a financial standpoint.. the extra money he's making from a previous shoe drop pretty much could fund a clothing drop failure..

in the end he's still winning.. despite the hate--plenty still copped every release last year and this year will be no different.

fake AF. check the toebox shape and the neoprene sock. toebox shape is all sorts of off and the sockliner having the low cut around the ankle are definite signs of fake. sock liner around the ankle should stick out all the way through off foot. 

RF attracting nike/jordan heads who wouldn't wear runners unless it's a Ronnie collabo. #Justus 
laugh.gif
 But yeah, he's cranking out more shoes but nothing too memorable compared to his previous stuff.  A lot of NB heads didn't care for his central parks/brooklyn bridge collabo whereas many noobs felt these were the best new balances of the year lol.  Of course there's always the hardcore day 1 RF fans who support him and cop all his releases.

RF attracting nike/jordan heads who wouldn't wear runners unless it's a Ronnie collabo. #Justus :lol:  But yeah, he's cranking out more shoes but nothing too memorable compared to his previous stuff.  A lot of NB heads didn't care for his central parks/brooklyn bridge collabo whereas many noobs felt these were the best new balances of the year lol.  Of course there's always the hardcore day 1 RF fans who support him and cop all his releases.

yep.
Central parks were lame. Couldn't believe all the people saying they're the best of the year.

yep.
Central parks were lame. Couldn't believe all the people saying they're the best of the year.
I think most of these people were New Yorkers. Tbh if I was from New York and I might think they were great too but I'm not so to me Central Park is just like another other park. I think a lot of people here felt like his stuff were not that great because at the end of the year most of his projects centered around a theme "New York" or kind of try to cater to those who repped New York.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom