Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

seems the left side is darker than the right side on the toe box?
Just the way the suede was brushed is all, although it is a little nappier on the left toebox than on the right upon closer inspection. No big deal.

Anyone expecting these adidas to be a little bit easier to cop considering they are going to other consortium retailers? or are you expecting the regular ronnie collar release numbers?

These Adidas are buns. Like others have said, there have been several colorways of this model that have dropped that are WAY better.

You think there will be another salmon toe/style release this fall? Something at the level of the Volcanos, salmon soles and Daytonas

What do you mean? The 3 shoes you mentioned are pretty drastically different.
I mean, this shoes arent what we see everywhere, they were something new to the date, there wasnt any "colored toes" before the salmon toes, not? I cant remember. The first big collab with Gel Lyte Vs were the Volcanoes. Everybody loves this sneakers.
There's coming the Adidas EQT release, but they are not as good as Mints/Coves or Sages/Rosegold.
I'm assuming that we can separate RF releases in two groups: Big/important releases and less important (GLV OG, Sebago ones, etc.) releases.
We'll se another big release this year or we will wait untill next year?
Who knows. I expect yes.

Last edited:
I mean, this shoes arent what we see everywhere, they were something new to the date, there wasnt any "colored toes" before the salmon toes, not? I cant remember. The first big collab with Gel Lyte Vs were the Volcanoes. Everybody loves this sneakers.
There's coming the Adidas EQT release, but they are not as good as Mints/Coves or Sages/Rosegold.
I'm assuming that we can separate RF releases in two groups: Big/important releases and less important (GLV OG, Sebago ones, etc.) releases.
Who knows. I expect yes.
Solebox originated the "colored toes' theme.

Dont get me wrong, i have one of those GLV OG, they are absolutely amazing, but the quality is not as good as other Ronnie Fieg GLV releases.

Who knows. I expect yes.
Daytonas are nice IMO but you'll be hard pressed to find anyone who considers them an "important" release. 

OG GLV aren't really an RF release per se..

If you just go back and catch up on the thread the next "important" (by your definition) release we're expecting is the Denim GLV.

I think dude wants to know if there will be any super hyped releases...
eyes.gif
dude is in every thread 
laugh.gif

All the RG samples were better than the actual release 
mean.gif

Last edited:

Grabbed these sweats (slept on IMO) and they are super nice. Material is nice and comfy and of course fit very well. Grabbed a medium (5'10, 172lbs for ref).
Agreed, man.  As soon as I got mine in and made sure the fitting was right, I ordered the sage ones too.  They're way better than the bleekers for me.

Back
Top Bottom