Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The more pics I see of the sages the more that outsole looks like RG.

Also Ronnie's hype train seemed to slow down a bit lately. I'm sure he's about to go OD with it tho.

Also Ronnie's hype train seemed to slow down a bit lately. I'm sure he's about to go OD with it tho.
hes been posting pics of his smokin hot girl to distract us

in general with the past few releases or with promo for this drop?

Never knew what color "sage" was until RF used it, he's like expanding my 12 color crayon pack to the 64 pack with the sharpener

Master Ronald teaching out here lol..

I've known what sage was from cooking and I've seen the color before. Maybe just not his variant of it ..

I wonder how bad denim bleeding will be on these since they have a fairly light upper/sock liner.  Might pass bc of that.  

Sages look boss. They almost look blue there. And I Still don't know which CW I want more.

I wonder how bad denim bleeding will be on these since they have a fairly light upper/sock liner.  Might pass bc of that.  
Just wear them when you wear your joggers :smile: But yea I think the same way too when I get a light colored pair of sneakers.

Surprised he hasn't teased any apparel thus far.  Maybe those dual-tone bleeckers from the first ever sage teaser he posted?

Back
Top Bottom