Ronda vs Floyd - Who Wins?

I know all about ronda's judo background and career. I don't give a damn. I still think floyd would catch her real quick and she's be taking a nap on the floor.

How can you make this assumption on what he knows/doesn't know?

I'm sorry, does Floyd box all day, or does he double as a professional kickboxer as well and I just don't know about it? Because stepping into the octagon with a PROFESSIONAL MMA fighter (and a top notch one at that) is going to take more than a few months of kickboxing / BJJ practice if you wanna be anything but a sitting duck. (I say a few months because if they did end up fighting, that's what he'd get. Just like Kimbo Slice got and like what James Toney got)

As far as I can tell, Floyd has always concentrated on his hands / professional boxing (rightfully so, since he is undefeated and has mastered his craft of BOXING) and that doesn't leave much time for anything else in the gym. I haven't heard about him fighting in any Muay Thai fights, or grappling at any BJJ tournaments, so I'm just going to assume that he is a boxer and knows about boxing techniques and ranges.

Last edited:
I know all about ronda's judo background and career. I don't give a damn. I still think floyd would catch her real quick and she's be taking a nap on the floor.

:smh: Floyd isn't a knockout artist. /point

He isn't just going to one hit wonder Ronda. Lettuce be cereal.

Against MEN his size. What does that have to do with him vs. her?

So you're saying the fact that she has breasts and a vagina makes her chin any less strong than the men that Floyd has fought in his career? :rolleyes

If you were to argue that the people he's fought are boxers and get hit in the face much more than a MMA fighter does on average, then I'd see where you're coming from. But I'm sorry. Ronda is a special case, and I don't think that the sex card means anything in this fight.

If it were Gina Carano or Miesha Tate, I may agree or think the same thing.

Last edited:
46 wins, 26 by knock out...knock out artists isn''t exactly how I would describe Floyd. 

Tyson 50 wins, 44 by knockout

Jack Johnson  70 fits 40 knockouts

Joe Lewis 66 fights 52 knockouts

These were knockout artists. Ya'll are overstating Floyds knockout power, not that he can't but he doesn't fight like that. 

If she stands on her feet, she would be put to sleep. She takes punches in every fight that I've seen her in. She would take one in this fight and be asleep.

46 wins, 26 by knock out...knock out artists isn''t exactly how I would describe Floyd. 

These were knockout artists. Ya'll are overstating Floyds knockout power, not that he can't but he doesn't fight like that. 
Jack Johnson and Floyd had about the same KO ratio .. LoL

Last edited:

40/70= 57% KO ratio
26/46=56% KO ratio

he still not a ko artist.... but it's funny you dropped those numbers

:smh: Floyd isn't a knockout artist. /point

He isn't just going to one hit wonder Ronda. Lettuce be cereal.

That doesn't mean he can't put her to sleep if he's not wearing those big boxing gloves. Not many decent strikers in women's mma so we haven't seen her chin tested much. Would like to see cyborg and Holly Holm land some bombs on her.

According to Compubox numbers, out of all active boxers Mayweather is the most accurate boxer (41% connect rate) and most evasive (16% hit rate). I know Ronda has the ability to shoot for a takedown 8 ft away but factoring she'll be coming in with her head down, mixed in with Mayweather's foot speed and reflexes, that's BBQ Chicken all night long.

i dont understand why comment if you have absolutely zero clue 
mean.gif

Last edited:
The ignorance in this thread is overwhelming. One leg kick Floyd is done one take down Floyd is done. Then you add him being a counter puncher who out points fighters. I'll take the odds of Ronda taking Floyd down the ln Floyd by TKO.

The ignorance in this thread is overwhelming. One leg kick Floyd is done one take down Floyd is done. Then you add him being a counter puncher who out points fighters. I'll take the odds of Ronda taking Floyd down the ln Floyd by TKO.

Bruh, we got 12 year garage boxing champ dropping knowledge in here. Got pros coming to his house just to hang out and watch him sweat. Don't be so disrespectful

:rofl:

Last edited:
According to Compubox numbers, out of all active boxers Mayweather is the most accurate boxer (41% connect rate) and most evasive (16% hit rate). I know Ronda has the ability to shoot for a takedown 8 ft away but factoring she'll be coming in with her head down, mixed in with Mayweather's foot speed and reflexes, that's BBQ Chicken all night long.

no seasoned grappler shoots for a takedown with their head down....

MMA rules, Ronda Rousey every day of the week and year.

Anybody picking Floyd clearly doesn't know that Ronda and her mother are Judo experts.. she could probably take down a 300lb man if she wanted to with the throws / techniques that she knows. Then add in her MMA experience in kickboxing.. she could kick Floyd from outside of his punching range and take away his legs, weaken his arms by kicking his guard all day and from there, it's a wrap for any boxer.

Floyd wouldn't be able to win simply because when he comes into boxing range (which is all he knows how to do, being a boxer), Ronda knows probably 20 throws that will all get her on the ground with him and she WILL destroy him on the ground. Just like any good MMA fighter would destroy any good boxer on the ground.

Let's not forget James Tony vs Randy Couture, people.. :smh: talked the most smack about MMA and got wrecked going up against Randy.

I would put $500 down on Ronda easy with no worries.

Please don't act like Ronda is equivalent to Randy.

Wait til she fights a woman with talent legitimate talent before jumping to conclusions about how she would fair fighting a man. If she was crazy and will ing to fight anybody, she would've fought Cyborg.

But go ahead and keep defending your white trash princess, bro.

MMA rules: Floyd at least has a puncher's shot before he gets taken down

Boxing rules: Ronda has 0% chance

/thread

Floyd is one of my favorite athletes ever but with MMA rules, Ronda would destroy him.

In a boxing match, she wouldn't get one clean hit in.

Please don't act like Ronda is equivalent to Randy.

Wait til she fights a woman with talent legitimate talent before jumping to conclusions about how she would fair fighting a man. If she was crazy and will ing to fight anybody, she would've fought Cyborg.

But go ahead and keep defending your white trash princess, bro.

She IS the woman with legitimate talent.

Instead of calling her white trash, why don't you give me legitimate reasons as to why she shouldn't be taken as a serious threat to Floyd, bro? Even though she's beaten all of the women that step in with her?

EDIT: It all makes sense now. Looking at your SN, I can see why your jimmies would be all rustled up from me picking Ronda over Floyd.

lLVMgkI.png

Last edited:
no seasoned grappler shoots for a takedown with their head down....

Watch the Tate fight again, the one that was in the UFC and tell me she didn't try takedown attempts coming in with her head down. It's foolish to think she wouldn't be a sitting duck coming straight at PBF like that

Back
Top Bottom