Ronda vs Floyd - Who Wins?

Is this the same guy who said "she walks through the punch"?

This guy :lol:

Actually, I've never said that...I know to much about fighting to say that as an argument.

Damn near anyone can knock anyone out, sweet spot x force. Would I ever knock Klitscho out? Hell no, I need that equalizer 9mm.

Oh, true. It's early. Lol

I mean walk through as in can get hit and still get to the clench

Walk through as in trading blow for blow and still coming.

Floyd catches her with 6-7 straight to the chin, Floyd. Floyd catch her with 1-2 she can still grab him.

This is so disrespectful to Floyd. A female MMA star (a class above the competition in her own right) but going against a world class world champion male boxer? One who has the technique to evade and avoid while counter punching athletes bigger, stronger, and faster than her? You have to get your hands on him to clench and submit. His talents would end this, and quick. Soon as she gets close enough to grab, lights out. Soon as she tries to stand up and throw punches, lights out.

This is so disrespectful to Floyd. A female MMA star (a class above the competition in her own right) but going against a world class world champion male boxer? One who has the technique to evade and avoid while counter punching athletes bigger, stronger, and faster than her? You have to get your hands on him to clench and submit. His talents would end this, and quick. Soon as she gets close enough to grab, lights out. Soon as she tries to stand up and throw punches, lights out.

These 2 words right here should of ended the conversation along time ago

These 2 words right here should of ended the conversation along time ago

NT lightweight sexist.. :lol:

Can't believe this thread...

No matter what venue or rules, Floyd wins hands down. The force of his weakest punch is at least comparable to the hardest woman's punch. When's the last time Money let someone get inside to box him. It would definitely be a decision assuming Ronda didn't get caught with a counter.

Hell I'd even say Floyd could get in the ring with a heavy weight woman and still win easily.

Now if Floyd got in the octagon with any half decent mma male fighter, the mma fighter probably wins if it gets to the ground.

I don't know why this ridiculous question comes up so often, but on the internet it seems like the people that say Rousey would whoop Mayweather say that simply because they don't like Mayweather.

laugh.gif
 at the people that are saying "all she needs to do is focus on taking him down and its over" as if it would be that simple against a world class fighter. It's also interesting that people think that it's automatically an mma fight. Boxing rules there is no way in hell Rousey wins and even with mma rules, I think Mayweather has a better chance. He's faster,stronger, faster reaction time, and better footwork which would make taking him down a little tougher.

I tried to tell these keyboard brown belts but their lack of actual fighting experience makes them think Floyd would actually let the fight hit the ground.

You must be fat or never played sports in your life if you think a sprawl is hard. Fools

Last edited:
I tried to tell these keyboard brown belts but their lack of actual fighting experience makes them think Floyd would actually let the fight hit the ground.

You must be fat or never played sports in your life if you think a sprawl is hard. Fools

What experience do you have? How is sprawling easy against someone who's been dealing with it their whole life? "Sprawling is easy" so I guess you would shrug off Anderson silva right? :lol:

Last edited:
NT lightweight sexist..
laugh.gif
Damn.
 "I would drop down to the ground and crawl over to him as fast as I can and then I'd grab him by the legs. I wouldn't even stand up. I wouldn't even be anywhere near him. I would just do a little army crawl over there. He would have to run away and I would go skittering after him like the one dude in Bloodsport who was doing like the whole monkey-crawl fight system. I would do that, just bear crawl over there, too low for him to hit me and tackle him down."
May work. John Jones did it in a fight, can't remember what fight.

Last edited:
NT lightweight sexist.. :lol:

Damn.

"I would drop down to the ground and crawl over to him as fast as I can and then I'd grab him by the legs. I wouldn't even stand up. I wouldn't even be anywhere near him. I would just do a little army crawl over there. He would have to run away and I would go skittering after him like the one dude in Bloodsport who was doing like the whole monkey-crawl fight system. I would do that, just bear crawl over there, too low for him to hit me and tackle him down."

May work. John Jones did it in a fight, can't remember what fight.

That's from the interview I was tombout I think. She said this on a radio station, right?

I saw this on ESPN. I don't see how anyone can watch Ronda's fights against women and think she has a chance in hell against Floyd with 6 ounce gloves. If she stood on her feet, she would be beaten before she could lift her hands.

Ronda's standup > Floyd's all day. She drops world champions regurlary during her training camps. Her coach said so himself and I don't think he would lie about something like that. Not srs

@Blaster

Boxer of 12 years
Brown belt @ New Breed Academy

Stop putting words in my mouth. How does me implying that sprawling is easy = I can KO Anderson Silva?

You're childish. You do the same thing in every thread, drop a stupid line and play the cool guy role while bringing absolutely nothing to the table. Stop getting Ronda's panties in a bunch for her.

For you inbred full ****** dudes.

Boxer's have been dominating MMA for awhile now. Nate Diaz had a stretch of 7-9 fights without ever taking it to the ground. Simple sprawl to avoid take downs and just out boxing his opponents. Give me a legit reason why a similar game plan by a far more superior boxer wouldn't work against a woman? I won't even bring up Floyd's reach advantage into this ....

Last edited:

I don't know why this ridiculous question comes up so often, but on the internet it seems like the people that say Rousey would whoop Mayweather say that simply because they don't like Mayweather.

laugh.gif
 at the people that are saying "all she needs to do is focus on taking him down and its over" as if it would be that simple against a world class fighter. It's also interesting that people think that it's automatically an mma fight. Boxing rules there is no way in hell Rousey wins and even with mma rules, I think Mayweather has a better chance. He's faster,stronger, faster reaction time, and better footwork which would make taking him down a little tougher.
This debate as well as any other Boxing vs MMA fighter debate is under MMA rules.  Clearly Ronda cant beat Floyd in a boxing match... 

The debate ONLY works that way. There are very few MMA fighters that could hold their own in professional boxing. Let alone vs a boxing Champion... In MMA, a boxer still has the ability to use their best skill. In Boxing, an MMA fighter would not have that luxury... Therefore, no one bothers to debate that way.

Ronda's standup > Floyd's all day. She drops world champions regurlary during her training camps. Her coach said so himself and I don't think he would lie about something like that. Not srs

So let's just throw away all of Floyd's great accolades that prove he's the best p4p because Ronda's trainer said she would win. Let's also forget that he gets paid to say that

Last edited:
@Blaster

Boxer of 12 years
Brown belt @ New Breed Academy

Stop putting words in my mouth. How does me implying that sprawling is easy = I can KO Anderson Silva?

You're childish. You do the same thing in every thread, drop a stupid line and play the cool guy role while bringing absolutely nothing to the table. Stop getting Ronda's panties in a bunch for her.

For you inbred full ****** dudes.

Boxer's have been dominating MMA for awhile now. Nate Diaz had a stretch of 7-9 fights without ever taking it to the ground. Simple sprawl to avoid take downs and just out boxing his opponents. Give me a legit reason why a similar game plan by a far more superior boxer wouldn't work against a woman? I won't even bring up Floyd's reach advantage into this ....

Everybody's an MMA expert now, just let it go :lol:

This debate as well as any other Boxing vs MMA fighter debate is under MMA rules.  Clearly Ronda cant beat Floyd in a boxing match... 

The debate ONLY works that way. There are very few MMA fighters that could hold their own in professional boxing. Let alone vs a boxing Champion... In MMA, a boxer still has the ability to use their best skill. In Boxing, an MMA fighter would not have that luxury... Therefore, no one bothers to debate that way.
Some mma fighters come from pro boxing, plus if a boxer stands a chance in an mma setting because of the skill they can still use, an mma fighter can do the same in a boxing setting. Every mma fighter trains boxing. Obviously not as much as a boxer, but it seems fair in both scenarios. 

This reminds me of the old UFC 1 fight with Art Jimmerson and Royce Gracie. Art even had one glove on at the time. Haha.

method=get&s=art-jimmerson-royce-gracie.jpg

Agreed that if either or fighter had to fight the other fighter's fight (what bad sentence) they'd be at a disadvantage and could potentially lose. It's just a different fight for both people.

Back
Top Bottom