Ronda Rousey has become extremely annoying TITLE CHANGE

Unfortunately nobody fit the criteria. Joe was there and I've seen him fight a couple times. Offered me some free sessions. Gym was cool though.

Dude really drove to Temecula.

Kind of give you credit for putting your money where your mouth is.

Kind of think it's strange if you really went :lol:

I've seriously considered fighting competitively so it wasn't a waste of time. I would have fought anybody I wasn't really looking for little girls to wipe down but they had classes going in full swing and the cage was being used by someone getting ready for a pro fight. I plan on going back

Co-sign. Ronda would destroy every member of this website. And also co-sign, a D-2 male college bball player would be MVP of the WNBA
Ronda not beating me. 6'3 bjj fighter with a Thai fighting background. I have traveled the world beating grown men. This little bish would get destroyed.

Co-sign. Ronda would destroy every member of this website. And also co-sign, a D-2 male college bball player would be MVP of the WNBA
Ronda not beating me. 6'3 bjj fighter with a Thai fighting background. I have traveled the world beating grown men. This little bish would get destroyed.

raw

Eff your pink belt in dance fighting from the 3rd grade. Ronda is washing the floor with your face.

How can you expect to be competitive if you don't throw a single punch? No movement nothing it doesn't look like he has ever been in a fight before.

Dudes posting videos from the 80s to prove a point, which nobody is arguing [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]dudes posting bigger guys against smaller guys. Keyword guys. I have yet to see a real video of a smaller girl giving a bigger guy them hands..

Back
Top Bottom