[| -- Ron Browz feat. Forever TSK - Jumpin' (Out The Windoooow) ROCK REMIX [VIDEO] -- |]

"the hottest in AmeRICAaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa"

sick.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How can anyone feel this clown??

Originally Posted by MBen32

"the hottest in AmeRICAaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa"

sick.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How can anyone feel this clown??
Lol, he was on crack when decided to write that...
& The guy is garbage but just take this track in as club tune.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but can T-pain just ether this dude out of existence...he doesn't sound good atall using autotune.

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Can't believe I'm saying this, but can T-pain just ether this dude out of existence...he doesn't sound good at all using autotune.
word, man. this dude ODs with the autotune.

I like this song, it's just a dope record BUT this is a horrible video. I haven't seen a video this bad since Kanye had input in his own videos

LMAO, I remember when you was telling me about this track on the way to Wayne show....
Didn't give it a listen till this video dropped.
OH GOD, My Ears....

I guess people be handing out record deals like flyers, lol.

this is that %%$% if you're bent or just having fun

but god damn, this video is terrible

i see ron's still scared to take that hat/shades combo off and unleash the brows

The auto-tune is starting to get annoying.

Whatever tho, this song will have the broads at the clubs doin work.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

roll.gif
And you NYC dudes have the nerve to talk bad about Southern Music.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

The difference is we only listen to this +*#% in the club.
laugh.gif
which is true.i dont think youll ever hear any NYC/TRISTATE dude ever listening to songs like this in they ipod or etc.straight club

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

roll.gif
And you NYC dudes have the nerve to talk bad about Southern Music.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
son Stanky Leg.....
indifferent.gif

I actually find stankey leg pretty interesting...not a "i like it" way but funy interesting.... and "jumping out the window is beyond fire inNYC...lyrics whack, but if your drinking in the club, its THAT song..who wants to dance with a fly female to "Streets Of New York" or "All Eyezon Me".. i keep telling you dudes...cats who DONT go to parties hate this song cause its a CLUB song not a in your crib smoking song... ya'll need togo out to a club and stop hanging at your boys crib...

why does every song he makes song the same.....just different drums......T Pain needs to go teach this man how to use that plug in...

Back
Top Bottom