Ron Artest: "Roy is better than kobe AND lebron"

Originally Posted by copped

all he said is Roy is the hardest player he has guarded.....he also said barkley is overrated because of his defense...i think barkley said it himself on inside the nba that he barely played on the defensive end...

and the crap about his boy in jail in QB...i wouldn't doubt it...there is kids in jail that coulda been better then mike...

Ron is that dude

Ron did not just say Roy was the hardest player he has guarded, he said Roy was the best player he has played against. Come on now! Kobe already schooled himlast time they played, I don't know why he nt know why he fronting. On the other hand I do agree with you that there are good and maybe even great ballplayers in jail or in random hoods that couldn't got caught up...but Ron is off his rocker

Originally Posted by PO2345

TNT just went in on that man Ron Chuck!
laugh.gif

They MURDERED Chuck that entire segment.
roll.gif

The jokes about his breath... him getting tight at Ron: (Southwest Airlines flight of the niiiight. [Chuck] yeah [/Chuck]).... Chucktrying to dis Ron (he need a blowout kit, Ernie!).... playing The Bridge Is Over.... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many quotables.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Roy is better than Chris Paul and Deron Williams - Me, 2 years ago

Roy is better than Wade - Me, today

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
- Me, after reading what you said 2 years ago
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
- Me, after reading what you said today

Artests a funny dude. Can't wait for the brawl between him and Kobe in next round. Something crazy is bound to happen if the Lakers face the Houston.
laugh.gif
Somebody gonna get hurt

That boy needs to brush his hair.

The only logical thing he said during that whole interview was at the end. "Jordan would've given me 50".

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Ron Artest is one of the most articulate, well spoken, clear-headed individuals in the NBA....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

One of my coworkers went to HS with him. I mean he said he was crazy back then too. But man, some of the stuff Ron has done the last 6 years. I mean it gets worst and worst each year. It use to be doing dumb stuff on the court. But now its his talking during interviews too. "Barkley was overrated." Funniest and most ludicrous statement I heard in a while. A 6'4-6'5 PF who dominated his position in the 80s and early to mid 90s is overrated. RIGHT!!!! Elephants can fly too then.
laugh.gif
2007_02_14_724530.jpg

Pigs on the other hand
grin.gif

This was one of the funniest Inside The NBA segments I've seen in awhile
laugh.gif

Ron Artest completely serious about Roy being better than Kobe and LeBron, saying the best player he'd ever played against was some 15 year old kid fromqueensbridge who got locked up, and calling out Barkley.

CWebb is a great addition to the show too. He fits right in
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

http://www.nba.com/video/...20090429_artest_sot.nba/

this guy is a damn tool. just b/c he's getting owned in the series like a little kid, he has to make ridiculous statements like this. i thought artest would help the rockets' toughness, and yet he's actually being punked in this series.

At least Ron is playing...how's your boy T-Mac helping?

*Also, don't make it seem like T-Mac ain't been spouting off at the mouth either.....I find his comments about the Lakers while his Rockets team wasSTILL playing a little more idiotic....

maybe this far is his career, however their teams are/were different. we'll just see what happens

He has terrible shot selection and the worst BBall IQ in the NBA. Doesnt shock me that he says this

Originally Posted by DMan14

this the same guy who once applied to circuit city when he was in chicago so he could have something to do during summer, and he put jerry krause as a reference. lol
I never knew that
laugh.gif

I don't know if Ron is trying to soften Roy up tonight so it's not so bad, or trying to get himself killed in the second round.

What is with these Rockets right now? TMac spoutin off every other day from the sidelines, Ron talkin dumb in the middle of a series he has yet to winbtw.......
smh.gif

Somewhere, Kobe is sitting in a cave listening to this. And Shane Battier is in the fetal position speakin like Nancy Kerrigan right now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

492d65d88ec92.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif

this pic was my exact reaction

artest done messed up he must of forgot bout how he pissed kobe off before and kobe went off on the rockets

I bet Roy was doing the exact same thing that Dwight was doing in this T-Moble commercial when he heard what Ron said
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom