Ron Artest is the most physically imposing player in the L besides Lebron James....

Ron Artest is crazy.
He's a beast on the court and all, but he's crazy.

I remember one time against the Warriors, he made a basket a pounded his chest pretitively like no other.
Then he kept screaming "YEA! YEA!" to the crowd or something , at least 5 times, then get's a technical...

...but that doesn't stop him, he just keeps screaming "YEA! YEA!" and walks off as if nothing happened
roll.gif

Then there's Detroit...

I see what you're saying with Ron Ron, and I agree.

But in his prime, nobody was touching the Diesel.

shaquille-oneal.jpg

Real talk im from NY and the crazy thing about Ron is that he had the same build since HIGH SCHOOL... Now picture that.@*%% was unfair lol.But yea man Ron is aproblem

I am so freakin excited about the Rockets this year...esp. after last night. I had no idea Artest had a 3 like that! And he was pumping up T-Mac and Yao. Thisis just what they needed. Very exciting in H-town right now.

Luong1209:
Ron Artest is crazy.
He's a beast on the court and all, but he's crazy.

I remember one time against the Warriors, he made a basket a pounded his chest pretitively like no other.
Then he kept screaming "YEA! YEA!" to the crowd or something , at least 5 times, then get's a technical...

...but that doesn't stop him, he just keeps screaming "YEA! YEA!" and walks off as if nothing happened
roll.gif

Then there's Detroit...
Detroit? When Ben Wallace acted a fool long before Artest ever did anything outlandish. And how outlandish is it to get pissed off at someonefreaking throwing beer on you? Like you're going to tell me that you'd just grab a towel and wipe it off if I just threw a cup of beer on you.
laugh.gif
Yeah right. "Oh, are you upset with me? I wish you wouldn'thave thrown beer on me to show your frustration with me, but it's o.k. Would you like another beer now? Here, I'll go buy it for you,, since you'reso mad at me. I believe we can still be friends after this.
happy.gif
"

Sure thing.

Another thing,Ron aint even 30 yet. If he keeps doesnt lose his mind this season hes gonna get PAID

^ These announcers are freaking ******ed. "I really don't see a foul on Matt Harpring here."

Then freaking look at the freaking clip, you tool.
laugh.gif

I can't stand Harpring's dirty self. As soon as he got to Utah, he definitely raided the archive room and watched every dirty tactic Stockton andMalone pulled off.

We got a cray Ron, a soft Yao and a anti winner McGrady all on the same squad, and people are excited.
laugh.gif

So am I, to watch them flame out in the first round yet again and see it all come crashing down. I'm pumped.
pimp.gif

I think he is just the most physical player...

He's bodying up SOMEBODY on both ends of the floor, the whole time he's in the game. Anybody else?

he broke MJs rib in a pickup game for godsakes..dude is hands down the scariest mofo in the L..

Agree! I was just watching the Rockets-Mav's game the other night and was thinking the exact same thing. This dude is the most physical player in theleague hands down.

Amare's not in the same stratosphere physically as far as his build, strength-wise, or defensive skill-wise, and what separates Ron Ron from Howard is thatas a center who defends in the post every possession, Howard has no choice but to put a body on his opponent- just like every other center in the league;he's just bigger and stronger than the others. Artest is straight bodyin' dudes from the perimeter to the basket on every possession even though hisposition doesn't necessarily call for it.

Back
Top Bottom