ROMP-HIM Vol. Da Imasculation of Man - Summer 17

Sundresses still subpar compared to shorts. phat booty is phat booty, IMO it looks better when I can see more skin.

Enjoy what you enjoy tho

So basically you have Rompers in cart ready for checkout huh?

:lol:

You think you slick...no, that style ain't for me, but it wouldn't matter if I did anyway.

It isnt but neither is masculinity.

This whole idea of masculinity and femininity being concrete is untrue. What makes a guy feminine for wearing a romper? If cats wanna wear rompers, let them rock. Some people in here are quick to ostracize others for being feminine, then you get the whole idea of "emasculation of men" which is BS.

Da Gucci print romper will be rocked when it drops

Imagine after a long hot day just zipping your romper down and hopping into bed. :pimp:

Shorties gonna have the wild yeast infection all summer ******* around with them tight shorts

Last edited:
Looks like old school WASP-y fashion with a very feminine twist to me.

:smh: at the black guy participating in this. Dude looks so lost.

But what if she aint got a booty that will eat up the dress?
Thing with sundresses if she has any type of booty its poking out the dress. Doesn't have to be that huge. Saw this petite chick get out the car at work, prob weighed about 110 lbs. Soon as she started walking, there it was, like where did that come from?

Tbh, black women down south in general are just fine in general from MD to Florida all the way out to Texas they fine all through there.
This is nothing but facts...but it makes sense tho since the south has most of the black folk in this country, only right you'll find some bad sistas in the midst of all the numbers :lol: ..shout out to the gems too in random places like Portland, Anchorage, or Rhode Island tho :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom