ROGER CLEMENS STEROIDS BREAKING NEWS CONFIRMED

The majority of professional athletes have taken or are taking steroids of some type. If anyone thinks that's bull than you're either in denial,ignorant, or foolish.
There are millions of dollars involved and what makes anyone think that for so much money people won't cheat?

CallHimAR wrote:

So, do you guy thinks Clemens gets into the Hall of Fame. If so, Barry Bonds better get in as well

/White Devil Response

Of course Roger will, but Barry won't.....because hes black!

/End White Devil Response.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Just saw Clemens on some ESPN commercial too, the one with him riding a roller coaster, not a good look for him.
So will he be crucified like Bonds?

Of course not, but we all know why that is.......

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Just saw Clemens on some ESPN commercial too, the one with him riding a roller coaster, not a good look for him.

Because he didn't break one of the most prestigious records in sports history, that's why.

Oh wait, you meant that other thing that doesn't really matter and is used as a scapegoat ALL THE TIME.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Because he didn't break one of the most prestigious records in sports history, that's why.

Oh wait, you meant that other thing that doesn't really matter and is used as a scapegoat ALL THE TIME.

:STONEFACE

So what you're telling me is, it's okay to break one of the less prestigious records in sports history and win a bunch of awards as longas its nothing matter,
laugh.gif
I see champ.

LOL, more ignorance. So what you're telling me that racism doesn't exist AT ALL ANY MORE and people should never question it?? SMH.

Deadset Ace, I saw that list on Deadspin this morning too. Pretty accurate list.

John Rocker on roids? Nah!!! LOLOL!

Clemons will get in.

Bonds will get in.

It goes two ways. There are a good deal of voters that don't really care. They know everybody was juicing. Juice vs juice = I don't know, but notinequality.

Now there are voters who do care. But Clemens is a media darling. So in order to put him in, they HAVE to put in Bonds.

I just want to see what the media does with Clemens.
nerd.gif

Dude just raped the Yankees for 20+ mill basically to do nothing last year alone.

I remember ESPN use to d-ride Clemens about his worth ethic.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Andy P.
tired.gif

Ramon Castro
tired.gif

Pudge
tired.gif

Pujols
tired.gif

Nomar
tired.gif

So what you're telling me is, it's okay to break one of the less prestigious records in sports history and win a bunch of awards as long as its nothing matter,
laugh.gif
I see champ.

LOL, more ignorance. So what you're telling me that racism doesn't exist AT ALL ANY MORE and people should never question it?? SMH.
I think me and DeuceKing got the same mindset
roll.gif

I dont think we have to say anything, let them turn a blind eye...its nothin new.

Hmm, not surprising. I put this very scenario to a lot of people when everyone was saying put an asterisk next to 756 and Bonds HRs. I asked what would they doif they found out the pitchers, and most notably for instance Roger Clemens, were on the juice as well? All I got was a bunch of stonefaces and shut ups. Ohhow the tables have turned, if Clemens isn't persecuted in the court of public opinion like Bonds has been, then everyone even if they don't want toadmit it, knows why
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
. And I also figured everyone already knew AP was on the roids, I mean just look at him.

I got love for the rocket but all I know is he BETTER get the same kind of treatment that Bonds has been getting. *.

I think ESPN is waitin for it to officially release before gettin on anyone.
i aint never been this interested in Baseball.

PEDs help pitchers way more than it helps hitters. Hitting is mostly about hand-eye coordination, not power. Pitching is all about power and recovery.

laugh.gif
who didn't see it coming. glad that old bum is being exposed

if clemens makes it to the hall, bonds better make it in too

I think me and DeuceKing got the same mindset
roll.gif

I dont think we have to say anything, let them turn a blind eye...its nothin new.
Exactly champ, glad somebody else sees things and calls things out just like me. Aint nobody asking for nothing special, just treat person A(Clemens) like you do person B. (Bonds) given the same situation and that's cool with me.

Lol at ESPN not smearing Clemens like they did bonds when he got indicted.
Exactly, now you dudes see why I said what I said earlier in this thread. It's just funny to see how people change up the script whenit's one of their "own" that does something.

Back
Top Bottom