Rocking Bracelets Vol YAY or NAY

i wear the beads.. been wearing them for quite some time since i was young.. and i wear the livestrong band also.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by the north west

also why would you even want to wear them if you aren't Buddhist
'Cause their favorite rappers are now wearing them
its not just rap smart guy....people tend to be followers

Originally Posted by play2much2004

Originally Posted by SneakerHead401

my pic didn't show up when I posted way earlier but I rock a lot of bracelets, idc it's me do you OP

39607846.jpg

what do you wear on your other wrist?
Purple g-shock

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by SneakerHead401

my pic didn't show up when I posted way earlier but I rock a lot of bracelets, idc it's me do you OP

39607846.jpg
Does that say boobies or doobies? Either way I need info.

White one is glow in the dark, says Too Cool To Do Drugs.

a49452.jpg
boobies got it at zumies

img-thing

I don't wear bracelets but I like these. Crazy price though, $435 for the Dragon and $290 for the Eagle.
8yfk8k.jpg

drake-girlGR400.jpg

Drizzy rockin some larger beads...

I like the bracelet look but I wouldnt rock them unless I had on a watch...

i know i said all i rock is rubber bands, but recently i switched to these bracelets made by invisible children. invisible children raises money for people living in Northern Uganda. 100%  of the money goes into the community. if you dont know, Northern Uganda was overrun by a war. people die everyday over there. one guy came to my University to talk, and he seen his mom raped and his dad shot right in front of him. please help the cause. i bought the blk/red one. and my roommate bought the gray one.

http://store.invisiblechildren.com/bracelets

AAAAAgw3X6IAAAAAAKRRpQ.jpg

2532335175_ebc3bbfe50.jpg

Invis+Children.jpg

when you buy the bracelet, you get two of them and a DVD of one of the kids in Northern Uganda. ill post pics of when my bracelet comes.

current rotation ...

i wish i could find the ones i was rockin' in '97, been back through my old room at my parents house SEVERAL times trying to locate them.

i'll run up on them again one day... they are MIA my old room or garage.

for now ...
4rc2zb.jpg

^ see... there you go again talking mess! smh,
laugh.gif

there is not ONE slap bracelet in that picture!

i found these for you ... i figured you could rock em with some timbs and sweats and a ny fitted ... swagged out! you know you want that ring too!
dr368n.jpg

Does that say boobies or doobies? Either way I need info.

this made me chuckle
laugh.gif

^ that thing looks like it broke off of another toy or its from a science project with some protons and neutrons

$20? thats something you find, and throw away

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

i know i said all i rock is rubber bands, but recently i switched to these bracelets made by invisible children. invisible children raises money for people living in Northern Uganda. 100%  of the money goes into the community. if you dont know, Northern Uganda was overrun by a war. people die everyday over there. one guy came to my University to talk, and he seen his mom raped and his dad shot right in front of him. please help the cause. i bought the blk/red one. and my roommate bought the gray one.

http://store.invisiblechildren.com/bracelets
when you buy the bracelet, you get two of them and a DVD of one of the kids in Northern Uganda. ill post pics of when my bracelet comes.
pimp.gif
I have a pair of "the rescue" black bracelets.

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

^ that thing looks like it broke off of another toy or its from a science project with some protons and neutrons

$20? thats something you find, and throw away

ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom