Rockets @ Lakers 10/26 vol: come get your rings LA

Kevin Martin was upset at himself and he gets a T?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

damn, these techs are stupid.

yup. here's to knowing Martin would be nice and draftin him every chance I got. 
pimp.gif
and dropping him 20 games into the season coz he's on the injured list all the time.

pimp.gif
and dropping him 20 games into the season coz he's on the injured list all the time.

Who would've thought the most impressive offense of this opening night would be the Rockets.

Who would've thought the most impressive offense of this opening night would be the Rockets.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

pimp.gif

nerd.gif
 hush son, trade bait in the house.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

pimp.gif

nerd.gif
 hush son, trade bait in the house.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

It's not a surprise to the fans of the Rockets

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

It's not a surprise to the fans of the Rockets

Back
Top Bottom