Rock The Bells 2011 LA,SF,Boston,NY: Lauryn Hill & Nas (Common, Doom, Killah Priest added)

No MD venue
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

It'd be funny if Lauryn Hill is the marquee headliner because I just envision a mass exodus as soon as Nas is done. Nobody wants to hear that nutty chick strum some crappy guitar licks and fumble her way through a a greatest hits catalogue that consists of a few songs off of one album.
You're severely underestimating her popularity. Especially with females.

I was at the DC show and saw girls reacting to her like people did to MJ. Passing out and +%$#. And that's with her showing up 3 hours late.

It'd be funny if Lauryn Hill is the marquee headliner because I just envision a mass exodus as soon as Nas is done. Nobody wants to hear that nutty chick strum some crappy guitar licks and fumble her way through a a greatest hits catalogue that consists of a few songs off of one album.

I was at the DC show and saw girls reacting to her like people did to MJ. Passing out and +%$#. And that's with her showing up 3 hours late.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

30t6p3b.gif

I'v heard that her shows aren't all that (that is when she shows up) 

Erykah Badu
pimp.gif
 I hope she brings Jay.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]K.r.i.t and Gibbs
pimp.gif
[/font]

I wish Wale and Nipsey were there.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by Im Not You

30t6p3b.gif

I'v heard that her shows aren't all that (that is when she shows up) 

Erykah Badu
pimp.gif
 I hope she brings Jay.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]K.r.i.t and Gibbs
pimp.gif
[/font]

I wish Wale and Nipsey were there.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

IF Krit is CONFIRMED...i'm coppin tickets T.I.P ASAP!

Edit:  Just read through the post and glad I'm not the only one that is most excited to see KRIT.

I'm also very excited to see Nas do all of illmatic and Mobb Deep do all of Infamous.

IF Krit is CONFIRMED...i'm coppin tickets T.I.P ASAP!

Edit:  Just read through the post and glad I'm not the only one that is most excited to see KRIT.

I'm also very excited to see Nas do all of illmatic and Mobb Deep do all of Infamous.

Back
Top Bottom