Rock The Bells 2011 LA,SF,Boston,NY: Lauryn Hill & Nas (Common, Doom, Killah Priest added)

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

you can almost guess what the lineup will be, just look at the last few years, take three out and add some fillers...

Currensy
Ice Cube
Talib Kweli + Hi Tek
Murs
Psycho Realm
Jay Electronica
Bun B
Mos Def
Immortal technique
KRS One
9th Wonder
Wiz Khalifa
Dom Kennedy
Clipse
Wiz and Curren$y have a tour of their own that will likely run at the same time as RTB so that's unlikely.

you can almost guess what the lineup will be, just look at the last few years, take three out and add some fillers...

Currensy
Ice Cube
Talib Kweli + Hi Tek
Murs
Psycho Realm
Jay Electronica
Bun B
Mos Def
Immortal technique
KRS One
9th Wonder
Wiz Khalifa
Dom Kennedy
Clipse
Wiz and Curren$y have a tour of their own that will likely run at the same time as RTB so that's unlikely.

Eagerly anticipating the lineup for this year's show. Please, no Lauren Hill this time
sick.gif

Eagerly anticipating the lineup for this year's show. Please, no Lauren Hill this time
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

andre 3000 said he will never perform again... cant be true

what?! why?
I don't know if this means forever but I assuming he's refferring to this 2006 quote

Andre claims he wouldn't take the stage again, even if a member of the royal family requested he play.

He says, "If the Queen of England called right now and said, 'I want you to come perform Hey Ya! for my son's birthday,' I couldn't do it.

"I have moved on. Period."

Maybe he's moved on again.....back to touring
frown.gif

oh... from that quote it looks as if he's talkin about he's moved on from that album... he hasnt dropped anything new to tour off so thats what im guessing he meant... sounds like he was just tired of performing that song
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

andre 3000 said he will never perform again... cant be true

what?! why?
I don't know if this means forever but I assuming he's refferring to this 2006 quote

Andre claims he wouldn't take the stage again, even if a member of the royal family requested he play.

He says, "If the Queen of England called right now and said, 'I want you to come perform Hey Ya! for my son's birthday,' I couldn't do it.

frown.gif

oh... from that quote it looks as if he's talkin about he's moved on from that album... he hasnt dropped anything new to tour off so thats what im guessing he meant... sounds like he was just tired of performing that song
laugh.gif

what?! why?

frown.gif

laugh.gif

that's exactly what he was talking about.

what?! why?

frown.gif

laugh.gif

that's exactly what he was talking about.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Currensy
Ice Cube
Talib Kweli + Hi Tek
Murs
Psycho Realm
Jay Electronica
Bun B
Mos Def
Immortal technique
KRS One
9th Wonder
Wiz Khalifa
Dom Kennedy
Clipse
thank god

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Currensy
Ice Cube
Talib Kweli + Hi Tek
Murs
Psycho Realm
Jay Electronica
Bun B
Mos Def
Immortal technique
KRS One
9th Wonder
Wiz Khalifa
Dom Kennedy
Clipse
thank god

Mac Milller? Childish Gambino? Really?
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
@ Black Moon doing all of Enta Da Stage though. And of course, Illmatic. Now that would be something worth paying for.

indifferent.gif

eek.gif
@ Black Moon doing all of Enta Da Stage though. And of course, Illmatic. Now that would be something worth paying for.

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

indifferent.gif

eek.gif

Gambino is a great artist and rapper....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

indifferent.gif

eek.gif

Gambino is a great artist and rapper....
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom