ROCK THE BELLS 2008

Gonna be the sickest concert ever. Presale tickets went on sale today. Live Nation Presale: band Power106 Presale: tradition Guerilla Presale: ripdilla cyaguys there

F*&K Rock The Bells...last year was absolutely horrible getting out. They hired a bunch of attendents to get everyone in and left NOBODY to help people getout. Stood still for over 2 hours, exhausted, out of herb and just sitting there. WHACK!!! I will never go to another guerilla union event ever. Rage did rockthe house and the show was good but the set up was horirble.

Originally Posted by thejrob

Gonna be the sickest concert ever. Presale tickets went on sale today. Live Nation Presale: band Power106 Presale: tradition Guerilla Presale: ripdilla cya guys there

I don't know about sickest concert ever
grin.gif
Last year was unreal,that show will never be topped, Rage Against The Machine, Wu-Tang (everybody), Cypress Hill, The Roots, Nas the list goes on and on. This years list looksreally tame as compared to last year....
[table][tr][td]http://http://[/td] [/tr][/table]

And then there were the fires....

Wu-Tang (everybody)
It ain't a Wu-Tang show without ODB.

I'm happy to say that I got to see the entrie Wu, including ODB back in 2004 Rock the Bells at the Orange Show. Nothing, will ever top that.

Originally Posted by Flowsomuch

Wu-Tang (everybody)
It ain't a Wu-Tang show without ODB.

I'm happy to say that I got to see the entrie Wu, including ODB back in 2004 Rock the Bells at the Orange Show. Nothing, will ever top that.
Yeah you got a point there, but it was cool though cause his son went up on stage and performed a few songs, but yeah without ODB it reallyisn't everybody

i already got to see most of the lineup live so it's not the best for me, but the lineup is a good one nonetheless.

You're right about last years concert, but I wasn't there so this will be the sickest for me. Nas is my favorite rapper and somehow i've seen jsutabout everyone in the world but him. How long of a set does each person do? Also can you see if you are on the lawn in the back?

Prolly gonna be my first one... I wish I coulda seen the complete Wu Tang cast while they were still around...

thejrob wrote:
You're right about last years concert, but I wasn't there so this will be the sickest for me. Nas is my favorite rapper and somehow i've seen jsut about everyone in the world but him. How long of a set does each person do? Also can you see if you are on the lawn in the back?

Well as far as each group's time on stage, the latter sets went like this; cypress hill was up for about 45mins, wu-tang stayed out for a little overan hour, but rage WOW
smokin.gif
they ripped for an hour and then all the lightscut out and people started to leave...haha me and my friends were like 'hell no thats not it for them' about 10-15mins go by and they come back out anddo another hour and a half, it was pretty sick. As far as the view from the grass, I cant say cause as you can see from my pics we were in the pit area, butfrom what I heard you're gonna be able to see everything just really small but I'm sure you already figured as much. But forget the grass man sneakdown to the bottom like me and my buddies did, bought my tickets there and then strolled on down
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BootsieCollins85

thejrob wrote:
You're right about last years concert, but I wasn't there so this will be the sickest for me. Nas is my favorite rapper and somehow i've seen jsut about everyone in the world but him. How long of a set does each person do? Also can you see if you are on the lawn in the back?

Well as far as each group's time on stage, the latter sets went like this; cypress hill was up for about 45mins, wu-tang stayed out for a little over an hour, but rage WOW
smokin.gif
they ripped for an hour and then all the lights cut out and people started to leave...haha me and my friends were like 'hell no thats not it for them' about 10-15mins go by and they come back out and do another hour and a half, it was pretty sick. As far as the view from the grass, I cant say cause as you can see from my pics we were in the pit area, but from what I heard you're gonna be able to see everything just really small but I'm sure you already figured as much. But forget the grass man sneak down to the bottom like me and my buddies did, bought my tickets there and then strolled on down
laugh.gif

is it hard to sneak....i might be taggin along bro

I think you can easily make a case that this years show is better then last years...Wu Tang is great, but without ODB, and Rage is great as well...but Tribe isone of the greatest hip hop groups ever, not to mention De La Soul...those 2 groups together are some of the greatest and most influential hip hop groupsever...together in the same performance...not too bad if you ask me...I think overall last year had better depth, but I think this years show will be just aslegit...Im absolutely salivating thinking about that Tribe performance

yup, I went a few years ago when the WU was there, including ODB. 100+ degree weather, packed crowds, definitely wasnt worth the show. Then again I've seenWu perform with ODB 2-3 times in S.F. way back.

I'd rather catch shows, where you can sit back, have a drink and just chill....like at the house of blues, upper decks seating, nothing beats that.

Originally Posted by solesavage

yup, I went a few years ago when the WU was there, including ODB. 100+ degree weather, packed crowds, definitely wasnt worth the show. Then again I've seen Wu perform with ODB 2-3 times in S.F. way back.

I'd rather catch shows, where you can sit back, have a drink and just chill....like at the house of blues, upper decks seating, nothing beats that.

My man speaks the truth.

Back
Top Bottom