Robbery in the hood.... smh .VID

laugh.gif
at booty warriors

B**** a**'. 3 against 1 elderly man and they had to shoot him!?! Senseless!

Why the hell would he try to play hero, just give them the money and call the cops.
R.I.P though.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

No need to kill the dude...i bet the guy that killed him is really shook right now...how can you live after killing another?

either in jail or regret.

I dont condone this type of behavior but dude shouldve gave up the damn money. Im sure whatever he had in the register wasnt worth his life. These dudes gotyou at gun point demanding money what you think they gonna do if you dont comply?!
smh.gif

how can you live after killing another?
Its nothin to some people, you got people in the military who kill people on a regular basis, daily.

Come on MAAAAAANG.......they didn't even take anything.....and he looked like he was about 60. This was uncalled for.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

I dont condone this type of behavior but dude shouldve gave up the damn money. Im sure whatever he had in the register wasnt worth his life. These dudes got you at gun point demanding money what you think they gonna do if you dont comply?!
smh.gif

how can you live after killing another?
Its nothin to some people, you got people in the military who kill people on a regular basis, daily.

This.

RIP, but if there is anything to learn from this, its that the man behind the register should of just given up what he had. This whole situation is senselessfrom both sides.

real talk dude shoulda just gave up the money.
i put this 100% on the store owner for gettin shot.
you got insurance bro!!! they steal a couple 100 bucks. SO WHAT
give it to them.
but he didnt and he got shot.
sucks it happens, but i been in hella stores when it goes down. you sposed to just do what it do and keep pushin.

Robbers are dumb as hell....
laugh.gif
im sorry to laugh...but they are...

RIP to the clerk though... Horrible way for a soul to depart from Earth....

Back
Top Bottom