Rob Dyrdek

Originally Posted by Yeah

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

In his defense, I think he's talking about one of the episodes from Fantasy Factory. 
laugh.gif

...at least I hope he is. 

EDIT: nvm, noticed the SN.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

In his defense...

Then seeing his SN...

Oh loooooorrrd that SN! Why did mods accept that? They must have know it was a troll SN! Too perfect!
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ thinking thats a real SN

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I respect him as a businessman and always helping people out but his antics must annoy the hell out of everyone.  The episode when Drama wanted to start a burrito business (cheeseburger burritos & pizza burritos 
smokin.gif
) and they put them in one of those cannon guns and he shot them at people was 
laugh.gif
.  So wrong.

I watch rediculousness a lot,sometime dude seems corny but he's ok with me.

Dude has a cartoon show on nickelodeon called wild grinders btw

I get's down with Dyrdek. Dude is great business man. I respect that. And he let's his lame family and lamer former friends come back and let them shine vicariously through him.

I heard a interview with Rob once where he talked about how they sit down and write every episode. It's still fun to watch here and there but dude is def on that white. I have heard many things about his drug use.

I was watching PUNK'D last night and he had me dying. The only Celeb I have ever seen that knew he was on PUNK'D. He even said wow the lighting in here is too good I must be on PUNK'D. Guy is funny.

Rob is that dude. Agree with you OP, on all points.

Jackel... your avy... Ava's... man oh man. lol

i love watching dude's shows. Him, Big Black, Drama and the rest of the crew always bring the lulz. The "Thuggy D" episode
with him, Drama and CC rapping was some of the funniest ^@&# I ever seen.
***EDIT:I don't watch the Ridiculousness show though, but everything else is nice

I like Rediculousness. reminds me of the days I used to watch America's Funniest Home Videos when I was a kid.

Tosh.0   >   Ridiculousness

Rob seems like a cool person but his show kinda sucks.  He features "PG-13" clips that Ive almost always seen somewhere else. 

Tosh stay bringing that viral video funk, makes me feel like
sick.gif
eek.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 at the same time.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

I used to love Rob & Big... Fantasy Factory doesn't do it for me.

agreed.

first 2 seasons of rob and big were awesome, season 3 was trash, not as funny and you can tell they werent into it

Back
Top Bottom