RIP Troy "Escalade" Jackson.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Wow..

RIP
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Sorry to hear. He seemed like a real stand-up guy who was wise with his words - like his bro Mark.

Peace to the Jackson family.

this, i hope Mark is doing ok

Sorry to hear. He seemed like a real stand-up guy who was wise with his words - like his bro Mark.

this, i hope Mark is doing ok

R.I.P. Troy "Escalade" Jackson from the And1 and Streetball Mixtapes. I used to watch that faithfully. @ESCALADE53 A good playa but better person RIP from the nike talk legend

R.I.P. Troy "Escalade" Jackson from the And1 and Streetball Mixtapes. I used to watch that faithfully. @ESCALADE53 A good playa but better person RIP from the nike talk legend

This x 100. Classy guys indeed. And yes, heart attack was the first thing that came to my mind.

This x 100. Classy guys indeed. And yes, heart attack was the first thing that came to my mind.

WOw.... As bad as this sounds I hope it was weight related... Bein all star weekend n everything be a double shame if,it was drug/violence related

WOw.... As bad as this sounds I hope it was weight related... Bein all star weekend n everything be a double shame if,it was drug/violence related

Back
Top Bottom