RIP Rich Cronin of LFO

R.I.P

Summer Girls and Girl on TV was the $%#@ back then.

I think they even had a collabo with M.O.P (lol!)

Shooby-doo-wop,and scobby snacks.  
pimp.gif

RIP

Never take your good health for granted. Lets live life to the fullest and stop worrying about petty problems.

RIP

Never take your good health for granted. Lets live life to the fullest and stop worrying about petty problems.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

They were holding it down in 99

RIP

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

They were holding it down in 99

RIP

I wasn't really a fan of LFO, but after hearing Rich on Howard Stern, I definitely became a fan of this guy. His stories were amazing, hilarious, and it seemed like he was a good guy. There are 5 parts to this interview, look for the rest on Youtube.

I wasn't really a fan of LFO, but after hearing Rich on Howard Stern, I definitely became a fan of this guy. His stories were amazing, hilarious, and it seemed like he was a good guy. There are 5 parts to this interview, look for the rest on Youtube.

I loved both Summer Girls and Girl On Tv......definitely sad to see someone so young fall victim to that. Summer Girls will be sad as hell to listen to from now on...it already had that "back in the good old days" theme to it.
ohwell.gif

RIP Rich Cronin....

I loved both Summer Girls and Girl On Tv......definitely sad to see someone so young fall victim to that. Summer Girls will be sad as hell to listen to from now on...it already had that "back in the good old days" theme to it.
ohwell.gif

RIP Rich Cronin....

Back
Top Bottom