RIP Phife

Went out last night, DJ put on a dope ATCQ playlist and everyone in the place was rockin' to it heavy. Was a beautiful sight to see  
smokin.gif

From social media, it appears all the clubs last night played some sort of Tribe last night. Definitely a well deserved praise to Phife.

Has Q-tip mentioned anything or released a statement yet regarding Phife's passing?

Went out last night, DJ put on a dope ATCQ playlist and everyone in the place was rockin' to it heavy. Was a beautiful sight to see  :smokin

From social media, it appears all the clubs last night played some sort of Tribe last night. Definitely a well deserved praise to Phife.

Has Q-tip mentioned anything or released a statement yet regarding Phife's passing?

Check Q-tip's IG @qtiptheabstract for the statement.

"There's a million MCs that claim they want some
But see I create sounds that make your ears go numb"

RIP Phife Dawg

Last edited:
always a good dose of levity in phife's rhymes
i would get a chuckle out of some of his lines that wouldn't faze me if they were delivered by another mc

his verse starting around 1:25 in this one is a good example

Last edited:
"I never walk the streets thinkin' it's all about me. Even though deep in my heart, it really could be" - Phife 
nthat.gif

...my all time favorite line in hip-hop period. True ATCQ fan from jump.

Was away when I heard the news, listened to a tribute to Phife driving home most of the way. Like a few in here, ATCQ is still part of my music rotation. Will def be missed 
frown.gif
. I knew SVP would do something and The Hop...
nthat.gif

Been listening to the anthology all weekend

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom