RIP My homie Lil Demon!

30t6p3b.gif
stormfront nters 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

seriously? Coming from you. thats ironic, you're one of the cats always criticizing peoples threads saying thing like "This is stupid/pointless/dont care"
Let's not forget his constant sly attacks on Black people... He went as far as asking when the Martin Luther King banner was coming down after only being up for a few days
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 .. I'm convinced a black dude smashed one of his female family members.

ZapatoHead, "always criticizing"? Don't think I "always" criticize and say "this is stupid/pointless/dont care" on people's threads, I know I've said it to a FEW NT'ers, but don't think I've "always" done it to "peoples threads".

Patrick, "attacks on black people"? Like NT'ers don't take shots at other people...
eyes.gif

The trying to hard for Lulz continues, I ain't mad though.
laugh.gif
how the hell am I reaching for lulz? I didn't even post anything near humorous in my post. Thing is I see your Avy come up when I'm scrolling down the thread and I already know the content of your post, without reading it.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Hold up....

Hear me out on this...The J is the same, the D2 means D x 2 so the 1st D makes the top part of the R and the 2nd D can be split apart into separate constituents...notably an o, s, and e...then the 1+4=5

Therefore JD214 = JRose5

Interdasting....

Next time load a gif that works anton...ya dummy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how the hell does this even come to mind?

Y'all co-sign each other, Nice!
pimp.gif

No hate towards black people, I chill with black dudes on a daily basis and get co-signs from them.

On to the next one...
happy.gif
11qiz5t.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

30t6p3b.gif
 stormfront nters
30t6p3b.gif

iseewhatyoudidthere.gif

Hold up....

Hear me out on this...The J is the same, the D2 means D x 2 so the 1st D makes the top part of the R and the 2nd D can be split apart into separate constituents...notably an o, s, and e...then the 1+4=5

Therefore JD214 = JRose5

Interdasting....

Hold up....

Therefore JD214 = JRose5

Interdasting....

Gif works for me smart guy

252901_o.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Hold up....

Therefore JD214 = JRose5

Interdasting....

Gif works for me smart guy

Gif not working bro

StaXX wrote:
No one is reaching for laughs. You're a biggit and everyone has caught on.
You're in every thread with derogatory comments.
Some dudes took your ipod and you were too much of a wimp to do anything... let it go man.
Originally Posted by CWrite78

And I BEEN telling dudes this JD214 kid is a huge herb and idiot. Glad y'all finally realizing it.
tumblr_lb7m9k3Phg1qevhz5o1_500.png

Thought I was the only one noticing for a minute...
laugh.gif

This JD214 kid stays saying dumb #$@* though. Buddy is 17-18 years old and the immaturity shows in a lot of his posts...dude tries to come off being knowledgeable but is always on some ignorant steez.
eyes.gif
Same #$@* in S&T too.

Your opinions are irrelevant, chico.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

StaXX wrote:
No one is reaching for laughs. You're a biggit and everyone has caught on.
You're in every thread with derogatory comments.
Some dudes took your ipod and you were too much of a wimp to do anything... let it go man.
Originally Posted by CWrite78

And I BEEN telling dudes this JD214 kid is a huge herb and idiot. Glad y'all finally realizing it.
tumblr_lb7m9k3Phg1qevhz5o1_500.png

Thought I was the only one noticing for a minute...
laugh.gif

This JD214 kid stays saying dumb #$@* though. Buddy is 17-18 years old and the immaturity shows in a lot of his posts...dude tries to come off being knowledgeable but is always on some ignorant steez.
eyes.gif
Same #$@* in S&T too.

Your opinions are irrelevant, chico.

This. So much this.
laugh.gif

Someone says something insightful and dude cosigns like it was his idea.
FOH.

Why wouldn't you use your friends real name? Who is gonna feel bad about a banger dying?

sidenote, my man staxx I am envious of your back (NH). Hook your boy up with some pointers

My barber was slain in Berkeley a month ago. 80 rounds fired off at him. I don't like gun violence, as no one deserves to die in this violent manner. RIP to the both of them.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

meh, he knew what he was getting himself into. 

Pretty much, but we know his family is feeling the pain of it all. So my respects to his loved ones. 

Back
Top Bottom