RIP Jonas Bevacqua of LRG

never new him or heard of him. but it seems that he meant a lot to NT. so i give my respect.
RIP.

Pic from Vegas I was talking bout... RIP again.

VEGAS-STUNTING-SO-HARD-2007.jpg

Don't think I ever owned a LRG piece of clothing but RIP to Jonas.

Still no official word on how he passed? Was wild young..

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Don't think I ever owned a LRG piece of clothing but RIP to Jonas.

Still no official word on how he passed? Was wild young..

Same here...I never owned any LRG clothing...always wanted to, but shoes & other stuff got in the way...

Had no idea how influential he was until I read some of the comments & read some news links. RIP to him....always a shame to see people die so young

I remember having the "Dead Serious" hoodies, "Sell Trees" tee, & giraffe zip hoodies. My prayers/condolences to Ben Baller & Jonas' family. They definitely were the FIRST big streetwear company, I remember when Karmaloop FIRST started carrying their stuff. S*** sold out the day it dropped, you HAD to check your inbox for the newsletters.

rocking LRG as we spaek. Even though some in the "urban" clothing industry think LRG sold out and switched up trying to appeal to hypebeast/skateboard crowd I respect what they did. They turned a niche market at the time into a global success.

So sad! Damn RIP! Way Too young, Dude was winning in life IMO and if he passed because of over medicating is very unfortunate but if not then my bad. All you youngsters who think pouring up drank is cool
And put pictures of bottles of alpharma or activis or cups with drank in it on your avys must think you guysare like htown ballers and lil wayne smh. it's not cool! Dudes abuse that stuff and don't even do research
On what your are drinking. I used to pour up back in the day
Lots of times and not once did I abuse it. Maybe a oz or 2 tops but kids
Wanna pour up 4's and 8's nowadays and popping pills that's crazy
I really hope it didn't have nothing to do with it but it kinda makes you wonder. I kinda regret the times I did because
I put my family and myself at risk. Just my 2 cents

RIP. I rocked LRG hard in highschool I still have a bunch of gear laying around
pimp.gif
. Condolences to his family and ben baller.

Damn dude wasn't much older than me. I feel like life is great at this age and couldn't imagine dying right now...

While we all have taken our cracks at Ben in the past, I'm sure that I speak for most of NT when I say that our hearts are with you and Jonas' fam.

As for myself, it just makes me reflect and appreciate what I have. Most of us want that large lifestyle, but not everyone is built for it.

RIP

Back
Top Bottom