RIP George Floyd

"Violence is "never" the answer?"

Violence as in "the use of physical force so as to injure, abuse, damage, or destroy"?

Like...literally never? Never?

Neither in nature nor in human history does this narrative find support.

Literally nothing would exist on this planet w/o violence. Earth would be a lifeless rock.

The problem for me is the "never" part - that makes the statement an absolute...and we all know who deals in absolutes...

Peace is only for those in power.

😂😂😂😂😂 so much facts. Every time I see a flag..I'm like...Mmm 😐

lol.

116576137_282521306368040_8371242000743757481_n.jpg
The flag is on the same level as the Confederate Flag or some KKK memorabilia

Haven't ****** with it in many years, hate seeing that **** up on cars, houses, porches, windows etc. Makes me angry in fact

The flag is on the same level as the Confederate Flag or some KKK memorabilia

Haven't ****ed with it in many years, hate seeing that **** up on cars, houses, porches, windows etc. Makes me angry in fact
So true. It’s so tarnished that I can’t help but be mad when I see it or assume that person is racists.

Another forum on local community issues; especially and specifically the services needed to be funded to operably defund the police.

Forum on the type of grassroot orgs we need in every community as well; cause everybody seriously needs to be in one or start one if there isn't one specific to the needs of BIPOC in their area

What I posted the first time this was posted, I'd go a step further and say it should be its own thread-- if general doesn't have one like it now

I'll make a specific one

I could be wrong but there's reports coming that the man survived the shots....

Regardless, at this point. We need to get back out here...

Karen's husband's who still work on the force still don't understand what the whole BLM movement is conveying...

This video is a prime example.

I guess it will be okay to talk about race for a few here on NikeTalk again. Sometimey dudes....:smh:

my god, man, it never ends.

these pigs are fighting for their right to kill black people as they please by killing more black people

straight up murder i don't care about no details. no one should. that **** is murder.

i don;'t know how some of y'all keep it together day in day out. power to that man's family.

It seems like they stopped him for no reason and he was fed up and walking back to his car to drive off. The cops will plant a gun in his glove box and say he was going in the car to grab a gun and shoot at the cops. RIP. This **** is exhausting.

Back
Top Bottom