RIP George Floyd

Nobody black should cry on tv. **** that. Cry in the house away from the cameras. Show no weakness in front of our oppressors. We should not show happiness on camera, either. A man was killed. That pig should have been found guilty and finally, he was.

Also, **** that pig. Throw him in general population and let him get dealt with.

i mean, this ain't anything to celebrate, but at the same time it's ok to express grief, relief, etc.
what i dont care for is complacency and people who think this is going to be the beginning of actual positive change. far from it. these pigs will resist and push back even more. the "right" to hand out beatdowns and murder people is a negotiating chip for these bastards

this is a human issue. why should people curb who they are because the other side are the ones who lack emotions & soul?

QuaintGroundedKawala-max-1mb.gif

Only the beginning hopefully

Chauvin's guilt does not exonerate the system. He's not a "bad apple." We have in this country a deep-rooted, poisonous orchard - and its yield is strange fruit.

The last thing I want to hear right now is "the system worked." The system is what hired, promoted, and protects Derek Chauvin. The system enabled and encouraged him to act with impunity, to believe that a public lynching was "serving justice." The system is poised, even now, to overturn his conviction on appeal, undermine his sentence, and enrich him through sympathetic donations. This was as thoroughly documented a murder as has ever existed, and yet, not one person here could feel certain of the jury's verdict after eleven hours of deliberation. That it took this much to narrowly secure a conviction is damning in itself. To whatever extent the "system works," it plainly does not work for all of us, and it actively works against Black Americans.

Derek Chauvin is guilty of murdering George Floyd - but he did not act alone. The police murdered George Floyd. White Supremacy murdered George Floyd. America murdered George Floyd. And all those who've stood opposed to police reform serve as accomplices.

It's beyond time to defund, dismantle, and replace an inherently corrupt, racist institution that bitterly masquerades as an agency of "justice."

Until we do, the full weight of this brutal system will remain on our collective necks.

And if Chauvin walked they wouldn’t be tried at all - you can’t be an accessory to a crime that didn’t happen so their cases depended on this result.

I can’t see any way that they don’t get found guilty too.
That's one down. How about all the rest now?

Can't wait to hear all the right wing morons screaming "see, proof the justice system in America works!!!" just because one cop got what he deserved.

Yes, keep going

I bet there are a lot of conversations between the other three cops, their lawyers and the prosecution team about plea deals right now.

hearing 2 different stories from people in Columbus. Some saying she had a knife and some saying she's the one who called the police. Regardless this some ******** man.

Hopefully they have cameras . A couple months ago when the kid with the subway sandwich got killed walking in the house they didn't have any smh

Justice has been served for now but what is the possibility that there is a mistrial or appeal and they throw this out after the Maxine and Biden comments? 8 weeks for the sentencing seems like a long time.

Back
Top Bottom