RIP Aaron Carter

sad news. super talented at an early age. his demons got the best of him

He did an interview with Steve-O a few months back where he was saying he used to smoke weed with Michael Jackson all the time. Like, what? He's been out of it for a while, but it sounded like he finally had it under control. Hope he's finally at peace.

There is something about living life in absolute comfort where you become numb to it all and have to experiment with hard drugs to feel a rush. All the rich kids I went to school with, the ones who drove the nice cars and went on the nice vacations, were all abusing prescription pills when they were 15, 16, 17. I never understood it. I used to think it was because they were those families where the parents worked all the time and the kids were emotionally neglected and did drugs to cope. But looking back I don't think that was true.

He had it all at one point - money, fame, looks and stable family by all accounts. But it looks like drugs got him. This was a dude who at one point was dating prime Lindsey Lohan and Hilary Duff. His brother made the family millions. AC was Bieber before Bieber. Beebs evolved tho.
I don't think this is exactly the case with him. From what I've heard he was sexually abused as a child by people in the industry and even family members.

Back
Top Bottom