RIP Aaron Carter

There is something about living life in absolute comfort where you become numb to it all and have to experiment with hard drugs to feel a rush. All the rich kids I went to school with, the ones who drove the nice cars and went on the nice vacations, were all abusing prescription pills when they were 15, 16, 17. I never understood it. I used to think it was because they were those families where the parents worked all the time and the kids were emotionally neglected and did drugs to cope. But looking back I don't think that was true.

He had it all at one point - money, fame, looks and stable family by all accounts. But it looks like drugs got him. This was a dude who at one point was dating prime Lindsey Lohan and Hilary Duff. His brother made the family millions. AC was Bieber before Bieber. Beebs evolved tho.

Even before the No Jumper interview he was coming back with “effed up, drugged out has been” written all over his face. I haven’t seen this above interview but I believe this might be his third interview on the show. The second interview he came randomly with the face tattoo freshly made warped out of his mind.

My brother semi follows him because he likes to see train wrecks but he was out there doing performances and the crowds were in the 10s. Normal SoundCloud mumble stuff but the last songs would be his childhood hits. And he would jump around interview places. Logan Paul or whomever.

Apple with the no tat pic

1667697063301.jpg

Back
Top Bottom