Ringers in your local rec leagues unappreciation...

Why did Garrison Hearst hit two bombs against my squad in our Monday night C league doubleheader?

He ain't no damn investment banker...
eyes.gif

Roderick Wilmont (former IU Basketball player) gave us BUCKETS in this men's league game while wearing a Bucks jersey. Apparently he had a 10 day contractwith them...you shouldn't be in a rec league! lol

Normally players from the basketball team will run in the gym with everybody else, 9/10 times they just work on their jumpers and don't go too hard. Itsthat 1 time though they're in there dunking on dudes, throwing oops, basically sucking all the fun out of it for short white guys

I saw some AND1 dude at my school one day. some short white kid asked him if he wanted to run with us. Damn shame what happened.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

I saw some AND1 dude at my school one day. some short white kid asked him if he wanted to run with us. Damn shame what happened.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

Why did Garrison Hearst hit two bombs against my squad in our Monday night C league doubleheader?

He ain't no damn investment banker...
eyes.gif

Garrison's leg is straight? Damn... if only he didn't break his leg that game against the Falcons we woulda won it all...

worm from coach carter/skillz from one tree hill was on my summer league team last year...dude was nice, dropped like 10 3's a game and they were all aboutNBA range

Originally Posted by Buc Em

worm from coach carter/skillz from one tree hill was on my summer league team last year...dude was nice, dropped like 10 3's a game and they were all about NBA range

Worm plays over at the LA Fitness around my way. He always runs with Tracy and Cameron Murray. These dudes never miss.
EDIT: Wang Zhi Zhi used to run with them also, but hasn't been in a minute.

for real where you live at? he got arrested like a month ago i thought for some social security card fraud

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

worm from coach carter/skillz from one tree hill was on my summer league team last year...dude was nice, dropped like 10 3's a game and they were all about NBA range

Worm plays over at the LA Fitness around my way. He always runs with Tracy and Cameron Murray. These dudes never miss.
My boy told me they all be up at some place by LAX that use to be Hangar and now is a bunch of courts where a bunch basically pro's go andBaron Davis goes up there too..forgot the name of the place though.

Fernando Vina be up in my league too
smh.gif

Dude straight turning up double plays and *$!% on the regular
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

My boy told me they all be up at some place by LAX that use to be Hangar and now is a bunch of courts where a bunch basically pro's go and Baron Davis goes up there too..forgot the name of the place though.

Place is called HAX, its in Hawthorne. I was in Coach Carter with Worm, definitely could tell he could play just from shooting around on set.

Originally Posted by FoShizzle

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

My boy told me they all be up at some place by LAX that use to be Hangar and now is a bunch of courts where a bunch basically pro's go and Baron Davis goes up there too..forgot the name of the place though.

Place is called HAX, its in Hawthorne. I was in Coach Carter with Worm, definitely could tell he could play just from shooting around on set.

Are you famous?

Dlo, at least you played against a guy who wasn't playing "his sport."

'bout 4-5 years ago...championship game of a "church league," it's blue vs. black. i'm on the blue team. i see Anthony Epps walk in thegym. so he's shooting around with the black team, bs'ing with a couple of their players...then he takes off his sweats...and he's wearing a blacktank with the #4 on it...
smh.gif

we lost.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom