Riley Cooper is a FOOL!

the only white person that shoud say the n word is this guy

Definitely a double standard. Every rap song glorifies the "N" word, and none of these rappers could comprehend the use of that word 100 years ago. These rappers use the N word as normal part of their vernacular, and just because they are black does not give them a free right to use it.

Check the new Jay-Z album, the most used word in the whole album is the "N word" and I can bet you more non-blacks are buying that album than black. So it's ok for Jay-Z to freely use that word and make $$$ of that album? I am sick and tired of people saying they are offended by the use of the word, but praise guys like Jay-Z for being a success.

Should Riley have used the N word? No. But, the heat he is getting is, in my opinion, worse than what he did. The politically correct and ambiguous environment we live in is pathetic.
Bro are you serious? He didn't use it in the same way rappers use it, he clearly said it in a derogatory fashion towards a black individual (the black security guard who wouldn't let him backstage). Watch the uncensored version, he used the -er and the girl he was with even pointed it out that he used the "hard r".. it's the equivalent of calling an asian person a "*****" because you're mad at them.

I'm gonna assume you didn't even watch the uncensored clip because of that nonsense you posted, so here it is:

http://deadspin.com/eagles-wr-riley-cooper-at-concert-i-will-fight-every-979470075

Last edited:
Definitely a double standard. Every rap song glorifies the "N" word, and none of these rappers could comprehend the use of that word 100 years ago. These rappers use the N word as normal part of their vernacular, and just because they are black does not give them a free right to use it.

Check the new Jay-Z album, the most used word in the whole album is the "N word" and I can bet you more non-blacks are buying that album than black. So it's ok for Jay-Z to freely use that word and make $$$ of that album? I am sick and tired of people saying they are offended by the use of the word, but praise guys like Jay-Z for being a success.

Should Riley have used the N word? No. But, the heat he is getting is, in my opinion, worse than what he did. The politically correct and ambiguous environment we live in is pathetic.

your privilege is showing

'"Racism's still alive, they just be concealin' it'"

I hate the fact that people are going around saying , its just a word get over it !

I just classify these dudes now:

If white guy brings out the hard...  ER   Dudes a racist

White guy brings out the Ni***  he either confused or comfortable or eminem

White guy doesn't use either slur because he knows it's offensive, even if other blacks say it to each other....   That's one proper white guy...
happy.gif
  Good Guy Greg..

Vica Versa Black people shouldn't call white peeps crack, hon,  People need to just stop calling people thing's which are deemed unacceptable by a high volume of said culture...

In the words of Kanye West:

"Don't talk ... don't talk to me ... I don't wan't to hear people talk to me or anybody I know ... and tell everybody never talk to anyone that anyone knows ... don't talk to themselves .. DON'T TALK EVER AGAIN."

Last edited:

Constipation of the brain and diarrhea of the mouth (in this case, fingers).

I was talking to my friend (who is white) about this last night and he just couldn't grasp how bad this was. He kept stating that he was just drunk saying "dumb stuff" however, he did agree that Cooper was wrong. The tone of the statement in the vid told me everything I needed to know and there is no way that's the first time Cooper has used that term in that way. Like someone said earlier "alcohol doesn't work like that".

White people just cannot get over the fact that they can't use one word. You don't see black folks mad they can't use words like totally and radical do you?

As far as this particular situation, his apology seemed genuine, but it probably had more to do with him facing aldon smith than actual regret. 

Last edited:
every single damb time for me too! "can a ***** borrow a pencil?" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That black kid is a lying fool though. eff outta here with that lame sob story

I don't know what's funnier the people who do the racist ranting or the I'm a saint response to the racist rants. Everytime a black person gets called the n word all of a sudden they be one honor roll students who do volunteer work in shelters.

White people just cannot get over the fact that they can't use one word. You don't see black folks mad they can't use words like totally and radical do you?
As far as this particular situation, his apology seemed genuine, but it probably had more to do with him facing aldon smith than actual regret. 

Wait, why can't black people use the words totally and radical?

My boy Aldon :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom