Rihanna twisted....vol missing breezy

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

I don't know why, but sometimes I find that cottage cheese sexy...

I wouldn't say that it's sexy, but sometimes imperfections are a turn on. It makes them seem more DTF imo

Iuno about this Rihanna though, I liked her better when she was less emo. Im not really feelin her hair either... Semi-short to Long hair Rihanna was mostdef appreciated.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

All women have some cellulite. Besides, that's a photo from a fraction of a second of her being in an awkward position. It means nothing.
Rhianna is fit as hell. And you all are gay.
laugh.gif

Yeah, why would you ignore all of the other pics?

The fact she got that trashed shows that that night with CB might not have gone how we think.

I'd still super smash bros. But how is she in good shape with the cottage cheese...

I like the Rihanna from "If It's Lovin' That You Want" and "Pon De Replay". And maybe a few singles after that........I mean,I'd still give her sex from the thing inside my pants, but I liked her more when she first came out.

I don't think it's cellulite, she may have stepped down very hard & the vibration does that, photographer may have had his camera on continuousshots & taken 10 photos of this & this might be the worst. My wife never works out & doesn't have that.

Back
Top Bottom