Ricky Williams (already) out for the year with torn chest muscle

Son literally stomped on Ricky to get that loose ball.
eek.gif

.Didn't look like it was 'incidental contact' either...
agreed. thought the same thing on the replay. the steelers d knew ricky was going to be on the field and wanted him to know what it was like to behit again...

this is the Dolphins fault, he had no BUSINESS playing a game after 7 days of practice.
While I agree they rushed him back, it's not like Ricky got hurt because he wasn't in shape. Timmons stomped on his back as Ricky wasscrambling for the ball. That ain't the Dolphins fault.

Its not about being in shape when you are mandated to practicei n pads. Its about being able to adjust your body to taking hits. and yes, thats the dolphinsfault.
If I throw u out on a football field witn one week of practice (and they werent even in full pads for WIlliams practices) the odds of you getting hrt are wayhigher then if yo uhave practiced for a month or so.
why u thinkTank Johnson came back early just to practice even when he wasnt eligible for games, it was to get his bodyy acclimated to the pounding and contact.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Its not about being in shape when you are mandated to practicei n pads. Its about being able to adjust your body to taking hits. and yes, thats the dolphins fault.
If I throw u out on a football field witn one week of practice (and they werent even in full pads for WIlliams practices) the odds of you getting hrt are way higher then if yo uhave practiced for a month or so.
why u thinkTank Johnson came back early just to practice even when he wasnt eligible for games, it was to get his bodyy acclimated to the pounding and contact.

U telling me if he woulda practiced for a month that would have stopped him from being stomped on?
ohwell.gif

i see what you mean gunna, but at the same time, dude did get stomped on the back of his shoulder (ON PURPSOSE TOO
smh.gif
) I think anybody that gets stomped on the back of their shoulder by somebody runningfull speed without time to protect themselves would get injured, regardless of full contact practice.

smh.gif
if you watch the replay of that fumble, you can see timmons glance down atricky, stomp him than go for the fumble to keep ricky from scoopin it up. Watch Steeler fans come in here and defend dude

I highly doubt it was Timmons goal to stomp on him while going for the ball. I don't think he is that smart actually.......

But it was probably LeBeau's plan, just like taking out Carson's knee. All a conspiracy.

...and the hits keep on coming for my 'Phins this year. Not to mention that we keep on finding ways to lose games; I think that's now 6 that we'velost by 3 points or less.
eek.gif
sick.gif

damn this is a forgettable season for the Dolphins ....
smh.gif
I agree they shouldn't have had him in a game after just 1 week of practice....
indifferent.gif
at theDolphins

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

this is the reason why high school and colleges mandate that players have to practice 3 weeks in pads before throing them into games.
this is the Dolphins fault, he had no BUSINESS playing a game after 7 days of practice.
smh.gif

Forreal yo, I couldnt believe this dude actually played. I feel sorry for him though, yeah he's a little eccentric, but he's a good ball player. Dudehas been suspended for WEED, didnt kill anyone, didnt assualt strippers, dog fighting or anything, jusr smoked weed
smh.gif

Ricky is good peoples in my book.

Man, as far as I know, Ricky is a good person.

It's a shame that most people wish bad things on him just b/c of his addiction.

Either way, Timmons is a dirty bastard. Karma is a !%+!! though...

Dude has been suspended for WEED, didnt kill anyone, didnt assualt strippers, dog fighting or anything, jusr smoked weed
Agree, he shouldn't (and isn't) seen as a real villian of the NFL. The worst thing he did was quit on his team and let them down. If hewould've just played out one contract, could've retired early and then smoked all he wanted while relaxing at his retirement home

Back
Top Bottom